Thirty-five

~ ~ Beatrix ~ ~

~ ~ Beatrix ~ ~

I woke up from my dreamy slumber cocooned in warmth, using Finn's arm as a pillow.  He was already awake as his finger drew circles on my hip bone.

"Morning, beautiful," he whispered, his lips seeking the spot just below my ear.

Yesterday I woke up with Cam's morning wood. Today it was Finn's nestled between my arse cheeks. I pressed back just a little to tease.

"Jesus, Trix. you make me so hard; I'm aching here." His gravelly voice had my skin popping with goosebumps as he sucked on my earlobe.

"Mmhmm, " I mumbled, in no rush to move, wishing the three of us could stay here in bed all day. "What time is it?"  I angled my head slightly to see the tips of Finn's fingers poking from his bandaged hand, teasing the end of Cam's hair. Cam's chest rose and fell in deep, even breaths.  He was dead to the world. With his lips slightly parted, and cheeks flushed, he looked peaceful. Something I'd not seen in the last few days.

"Just after five," sighed Finn.

"Do you think he's okay?" I kept my voice to a low hum even though I knew Cam well enough to know he'd only wake when his body clock kicked in.

"He's getting there," said Finn, a smile in his voice. "You being here helps."

I hoped so. He was tense as fuck when he'd found me and Finn naked in the bedroom, but slowly the tension had eased from his frame and evaporated altogether when he stripped off and joined us. I knew he was struggling with the idea of us being a three even with finally admitting to his changing feelings toward Finn. And I also had my suspicions his family would be a bone of contention. His dad being ultra conservative and old fashioned in his views on what family should be.

"I love waking up with you in my bed, between us." Finn breathed me in. "Just love you being here," he added, letting his hand trace up my body to cup my breast. "Hmm, feels right."

"Left..."

"Eh?" His hand paused.

"You're feeling my left tit." I grinned.

"Sexy and funny... how the fuck did I get so lucky?"  He rolled my nipple between his fingers until it hardened to a point and my body hummed with need and I clenched instinctively. If only we had time.

But he was right. I'd thought the same yesterday and today was no different. It felt like home... not the flat.  No, being with them.  I hadn't felt that way for years.

"You're all ours now, beautiful.  You know that, right?"

I smiled. "Should I be worried I might awake one morning to find my arse tattooed with property of Finn and Cam?

He chuckled; the sound vibrating across my back as he palmed my breast to prove his point. "Stay again tonight?" he asked.

"Ah-hu, sure."