Black Out. ( Franks P.O.V )

His lips were as soft as silk and his skin was so smooth.but it all ended when I heard the door open. "damn it." he said. He held my hand as if he was holding me back. Of course it had to be the jocks that were probably watching us make out. The same jocks that had put pills in Gerard's locker and the same jocks that i had fought every day at school for all of my 8th grade year. Bret, Chase and Jeremy were probably my least favorite people in the world. Ignorant, Homophobic, jerks.

Bret looked at us and said "Hey fags! Sorry if we interupted your gay love." My fists were clenched and I wanted to punch him right in his big, fat nose. But I couldn't. I wanted this year to be different. I wanted to just focus on me and Gerard and how we would go to homecoming together and be the happiest, cutest, and most importantly strongest couple in the whole world.

"Shut up Bret." said Gerard.

I stepped in front of Gerard because i had a feeling that one of the jocks was going to hurt him and i had no plans of letting that happen.

Bret came up to my face and said, " I am going to make this year a living hell for you and your "friend".' I didn't know what to say. I felt so helpless and defeated and i didn't plan on letting it go on any further. I was sick of all this hatred toward me and Gerard. And I was sick of Gerard being torn away from me from terrible, horrible people.

"Do it fag, do it, do it..." Bret whispered in my ear "DO IT!" he yelled... So I did. I decked him right in the nose and after that I can't remember what happened. I woke up in the nurses office with bandages on my knuckles. I could see my foster parents talking to Mr.Kurny about my behavior. But i couldn't help it when people got in my face or bullied Gerard. My eyes were bruised and my lip swelled. My knees felt like they were on fire.

It's times like these where i want to just die. And it's times like this where I wish I had a bag of weed in my back pocket. But for Gerard's sake i can't do any of that.

the school nurse was walking towards my room. " Hello Mr.Iero ...How are you feeling?"

"Okay." I was totally lying to her right now. I don't remember anything that happened and quite frankly i don't care. All I care about right now is what happened to Gerard.

"Nurse?"

"Yes?" she said.

"My boyfriend Gerard...What happened to him?"

She had a look of sorrow on her face and she was hesitating to tell me what happened.

"Frank i'm so sorry but he was rushed to the hospital,"