Chapter 1: The First Chapter.

Author's note:

Hey y'all so this story is basically going to be about Sonic and his buds living undercover and fighting Eggman from the shadows. It will have a particular focus on the bro moments between Sonic and Tails. This is my very first fan-fic, so by gentle : - D.

End of Arthur's note.

From the outside, Huebert Bobson looked like an average person. Thickly built and muscular, with a long head of blue hair and a curly mustache. One always had to be careful when he stared at him, because his eyes was so sharp that they could cut like grass, and that hurt. Yet his chiseled cheekbones and calloused skin hidden a darkened secret beneath his face. Secretly, he was Sonic the hedge hog. It took months of plastic surgery to hide his true identity. It was a necessary measure however. If he didn't to it, he could be arrested! Dr. Eggman had conquered most of Mobius, and has his guards out looking for him. So Sonic and his friends faked their deaths. Sonic made it look like he had been in an horrible plane crash, in which a man tried to take the plane hostage using a homemade bomb but got shot down by the government. Amy burnt down her house. Tails made it look like he fell off a building, breaking his spine and dying shortly a little bit after impact. They each had plastic surgery so that they looked nothing like there former selves. So Sonic really did die in the plane crash, and Hue was born.

Authors note:

Glass ain't nothing to scoff at guys. I remember one time by ex best bud Jimmy cut himself real bad on a piece he found in his yard, and he had to got the hospital! It is real pretty to look at in the churches tho.

END OF Authors note.

Huebert lived in his house with his "son", Vladimir. Vladimir, to the outside observer, looked like an average teenager, with spiky yellow hair and a kinda roundish face like a balloon or something. However, what nobody really knew was that he was secretly a two twin tailed fox named tails. He two had gotten extensive plastic surgery to make him look different from his usual and normal self. He had Botox ingested everywhere. He also faked his death just like the blue man to his left. He throw a mannequin off a building to make it looked like he had slipped on the rainwater. Roofs where like that some days, so nobody suspected a thing. He then grew a body in one of that's like in Matric movies, and then he used that to make sure everything looked all legit like. He also broke into the Hidden Police HQ and doctored up all his files to bypass the auto spy. He also forged himself a passport, social security #, certificate of birth, driver's license, and pilot's license. He made several copies for each of his buds so that they could have a second identity to fall back on incase they ever got founded out by Mr. Eggman's forces. He based them off a real names and people and birth certificates like that guy Jack Barsky did. Tails, or should I say Vlad, sometimes felt strange limping around in a dead man's skin, but he just had to take what he could get.

"Hey Son-err-Huey" said the disguised hedge hog. "I made something that I desire to show you." Tails said.

"Okay" Sonic said heroically, with a voice that sung of a lifetime of good deeds.

Tails reached up the leg hole of his pants to access a super-secret pocket that he had hired an girl from the local school to sew on for 400 rings. He took out a small wallet-size thing made of leather that was full of needles, like the kind you get at the doctor which hurt. Their was too types of them: green and blue. They glowed brightly. In a singular motion, Tails took out one of the green needles and ingested it wright below his hand, where you can see those blue arteries. He doubled over in pain and writhed on the ground for like ten and a half minutes before he was able to stand to footed once more. As he wormed around on the dirty, stinky floor like the snake in the Garden, he began to transform. Yellow fur grew all over him like weeds in a field. He slowly became more "fox" like. A tail sprung out on top of his but. Then another. They were furry, like a cat. Vladimir had gone to sleep, and Tails the Two Tailed foxg had risen from the dead.