Chapter 3

Tails (as Valdimir) had already gone to school, and Sonic was pondering how to get evidence. He needed a new perspective on it, so he ingested the neede and then went next door to Carlista.

"Good mourning Huey." Carlista nearly screamed. Sonic grimaced.

"Hi Carlista. Listen I need some advise." Huey said.

"About what?" Carlista asked loudly.

"Well you see, my br-er-son," Huey said, catching himself. "He came home from school yesterday beef up real bad."

Carlista looked concerned.

"The thing is, he won't tell me anything!" Huey said, his voice full of rage. "He so closed off. No matter what I do he won't tell me!"

"Hmmm," Carlista said, deep in both thought and volume. "Maybe your're going about this the wrong way. Follow me!"

Carlista disappeared into her house. Huey raced after her. Carlista brought Huey into her basement, where she had a quilt that covered something over the war.

"What's that?" Huey asked.

"See for yourself!" Carlista shouted, an toured off the blanket.

"Yourself...Yourself...Yourself." said Echo.

Under the blanket was a map of Tail's school, complete with pins in it everywhere.

"What is this?" Huey asked.

"This is a map of all the places I ever got beaten up in at high school." Carlista explained as if volume meant understanding. "I'm guessing that the bullies beat up spots haven't changed."

"Goose idea!" Huey agreed. There was a good chance that atleast some of the bullies had gotten held back, or that they had taught the new ones. They had no future.

"Hear, take this." Carlista said so loud it was as if her mouth was a microphone. She handed him a camera.

"Woah, what's this for?" Huey asked smartly.

"You can use it to take pictures of the bullies when they beat up your son." Carlista answered in equal measures of both cleverness and volume.

Carlista pointed her long finger nail at a tree outside the school, and then shoved a camera into Huey's arms.

"This would be a nice, concealed spot to take pictures." said Carlista. "I took some of my nephew a few weeks ago because I was running low and did nut want to brother him. He dosen't trust me since I had testified against my sister."

Carlista then handed Huey a ghillie suit.
"This will make you almost invisible!" Carlista said. "It makes it so easy to snake around. The gardner who they have mow the grass broke his leg a couple of weeks ago, so the grass will be nice and high and the leaves will be unruly. He was in this awful car aciddent. He was one of the luckily ones, six others died, one of them his wife. I was walking by when it happened. I'll spare you the detais, but it was bad. She was unrecognizable do to the shrapnel and fire and scars and looters. He is going to be in theory for a while."

Carlista then took out a camera and shot Huey with it.

Flash.
Flash

Fla-Flash Flash.

"Ugghhhhh" Huey moaned, rubbing his eyes from temporary blindness. "What was that?"

Carlista waved around the photos to dry them.

"Oh, I just took a few photos of you." Carlista giggled and cackled. "You look real perdy."

Heuy grabbed the pictures out from her hand before she could utter a novice word. Huey was horrified at what he saw. In one he had a overbite, in another he had a pignose, in another he had beady reed eyes like he was some sorta monster who ate children and then was happy as they were digested alive in his stomach.