Chapter 5: The New Plan

Artur's note:

This takes place a couple of days after the last chapter. Enjoy!

End of author's note.

Today was parent-teacher talk night. It would be perfect for Sonic's plan, so he called ahead to say that he would go. Sonic started making preparations for his plan. He stole a bunch of technology and gadgets from Tails without him knowing, and stuffed it in to a metal bulletproof suit case. He put a mini shotgun in their too and then handcuffed that to him so that it would not get stolen from him. Then he put on a suit and tie and cufflinks and turned into Huey. After that, Huey ran to the bathroom and took all the laxatives under the sink. Huey ran all the way to the school. He did not get sweaty because he was Sonic. Huey sped off to school.

"Hello their," a teacher said to Huey. "My name is Mrs. Anastasia. You must be Huey."

Huey thought that the teacher looked familiar. After a few minutes, he realized that he had knocked her out a few days ago as Sonic.

"Uh, yeah" Huey said quickly. "That's my name. I don't have any others."

Anastasia smiled, totally convinces. She bought it! Anastasia started showing Huey around the school.

"This is were we keep the Kind Gardeners" she said, monetizing to a room. "This is where we give the talk, that's where we put the kings for detention. "

"Yeah, about that." Huey asked her, being rude and interruptive. "My son keeps getting beat up by some other kids, and nothing happens. What that about?"

"Why, that's terrible!" Anastasia said. "Who?"

"I heard the names Dwight, Anthony, and Wilhelm." Huey answered.

Anastasia smile fell right off her face and wiggled around on the floor like a worm. It was replaced by a frown and a serious face.

"Don't talk about them!" Anasatia said seriously.

"Why" Sonic asked.

"They're parents are huge donators to the Eggman Regime." Anastasia whispered quietly. "They also bribe school officials and contribute greatly to the school war chest. Why, half the things in the school were bought by their families. Their students get a sick high off of tormenting others... and getting high."

"So why dosen't anyone stand up to them?" Huey asked the teacher lady.

"If anyone does they tell their parents, and then their parents threaten to cut funds unless that person is fired.

"Thats awful" Huey exclaimed. "I s there anything that can be down about it?"

"None" say Anasatasia, small as a mouse. "Unless some hero is going to stand up forte the commoner man, we will leave under their impressions forever."

"Well that's unfortunate." replied Huey.

The daring duo continued on there tour of the school. Huey saw all sorts of things there. The school was clearly suffering from misuse of funds. There were many teachers, but none of them were very good. Several windows were boarded up with plywood, but instead of replacing them the school spent money on other things, like a garden. The bathrooms had super advanced & overcomplicated Japanese toilets shipped in from Japan, but they could not afford doors. The principal would always male big speeches about how it would be a smart move for students to fundraised since the school is running low on Rings and more rings would mean more education, but he also used a lot of that money to give himself a raise and benefits and insurance and hire lawyers for his affairs with that teacher. Sonic rolled his eyes. Schools always complained about being underfunded, but in reality they had all the cash that they could ever need. They just did not realize it.