1. death

Chapter 1 - 1

Death [ dea-th ]
.n the action or fact of dying or being killed; the end of the life of a person or organism.
" All she knew was death. "

Them of all people, why did they have to die? It has to be the kings, they would never come out to do it themselves so they would've sent someone. But who? Killing my family isn't going to win my affection so why. My thoughts were interrupted as I felt a sudden whoosh of wind. Specifically a cold wind, ice cold.

a demon

" Jaehyun, just come out and stop playing your games. I'm not in the mood tonight. " He chuckled before leaving the darkness, his brothers following behind.

" Sweetheart, how'd you know?" He asked in a low voice, sending soft yet pained shivers down my spine.

" Jaehyun, you never leave me alone. It's like you're obsessed with me."

" And if I am? " I scoffed as Jaehyun gripped my waist, catching me off guard.

" Sweetheart, why can't you just marry me? As the next demon prince in line, I need a princess." His lips grazed my neck, not knowing what to do, I stood frozen. He had never taken this kind of approach before. His brother watched, Yuta with this smug look on his face and Johnny looked like he was ready to take me then and there. I quickly used up the strength I had and pushed Jaehyun off. I summoned my blessed sword and kept my holy water in reach as I stood my ground.

" Jaehyun, don't make me hurt you again." He smirked, " You can hurt me all you want, this fight will go on for eternity." I shook my head, " I don't live for eternity stupid.". His eyes changed from his darkened brown to a blood-red.

" Then I'll just have to make that possible huh? ". I swallowed my fear, or at least attempted to, and got ready to fight. Unfortunately, instead of being with my team, I was fighting nine demons alone. The nine most powerful ones at that. I swung at Jaehyun, him dodging and my hit injuring Taeil. He cried out in pain and fell to the ground as I took my second hit. Throwing my arm back, Yuta caught it. I quickly kicked his shin, turned around, and poured the holy water onto him. He cursed out and flew away. Looking forward again, I'm met with a smirking Haechan and Johnny, noticing that Jaehyun is nowhere in sight. Haechan threw darkness at me and I dodged it, knocking him down by his legs. Regaining my balance, I stand up, only inches from Johnnys' face.

" Boo." He whispers before knocking my sword out of my hand and drowning me in darkness. I started to panic before I felt a sharp pain in my back. Falling to the ground, I cried out. I look forward and see my sword on the ground but before I could reach out to it, chains embraced me.

" Don't struggle, sweetheart, it'll only hurt you more." I immediately quit fighting against it. He wrapped dark souls around my sword.

" No! Stop, Don't break it! " I screamed out, tears grasping my cheek as the sword shattered into little pieces. I will never get that back.

" You're a fucking monster. " I grit my teeth as he leaned down in front of me, " What's it gonna be sweetheart?" I spit on him, " Over. It's gonna be over." He scoffed as he threw me over his shoulder.

" You're a fucking monster Jung Jaehyun! " I opened my mouth again to cuss him out but I couldn't. I started gasping for air, grasping the situation, I knew that I was in the portal on my way to hell. Humans who attempt to go through the portal will lose their breath. Jaehyun set me back in front of him and kissed me, giving me some air. As much as I loved having dignity, I liked being alive a little more. I kissed him back, taking in what I could. He smirked and took advantage of the situation, seeing as he didn't stop until we made it full through the portal. I took a sharp breath, breathing fine as I realized where I was.

" Welcome to hell Sweetheart ".

↳❝ the plotline and character connections may get confusing. feel free to ask questions if you may have any. ❞ - 705 words.

 ❞ - 705 words