13. ilunga

Chapter 13 - 13

Ilunga [ i-lung-a ]
.n a person who will forgive anything the first time, tolerate it the second time, but never a third time.
" Jisoo is an ilunga, it takes her a while to learn. "

" Why? No, don't take me back there! "

" Hey! They want to take care of you. Just admit that it's not that bad there. "

" You're fucking delusional Jennie. " I snapped at her. Her face dropped and her eyes changed colors.

" We're going and we won't take shit from you. " I look at her, lost and confused at the sudden change in her mood.

" Just let me walk alone. " I whispered.

" Look Jisoo, I care for you, your gonna die if you're left alone in your house. Your safest bet is with them even if sometimes they are the enemy. They won't let anyone get to you before they do. ". I went silent, her words sinking deep into my brain. The only thing that could be heard was the crunching of the leaves as we walked through the dark foggy forest back to the castle. She was right, her twisted logic was right. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

" Fine but I'm still mad at you. " I pouted and Jennie laughed, her bright smile and welcoming eyes back on her face. No words were uttered during the comforting silence of the walk. Soon everything started to look familiar, especially the flowers I laid in. Their scent is so tropical, as if I entered Hawaii, maybe even Japan. The sun hit my face but was soon hidden behind a shadow.

" I would've killed someone if I found out you were hurt." I smiled at Jeongins words, safe but only with him and Minho. He pulled me out of Joshua's arms, " Who is he? "

" He's on our side. " Jennie chimes in.

" Who is she? "

" My sister. " Jake adds.

" So, we have an ally and a sister of one of our staffs? " Jeongin tried to make sense of the situation and I let out a small chuckle. " Joshua is an ally, was an accomplice turned friend. Jennie is my best friend, a girl I trust, a girl I saved and will never leave. As for Jake, he's the brother that got taken from me. He's been by my side my whole life and I wouldn't be able to live without him. ".

" Joshua, that sounds familiar. "

" I am the leader of the last few dragons who remain in this realm. "

" Ahh, right, you guys went against us during the war then just vanished. ". Seungmin added.

" I've been meaning to meet you. "

" At your service, King Lee the First. ". Joshua bowed as did Chan.

" Nayeon, show Jennie to the female guest room, I'll be taking Joshua to speak with him in the dining room with the others. Jisoo, Jake, go to your guys' rooms. ". Nayeon came up from behind him, " Yes your majesty. ". She lead Jennie to her room and Jake helped me to mine.

" You think he'll last in there? " I asked Jake, I've taken a small liking to Joshua. He's cute, respectable and even if he did kidnap me, I know he meant no harm. In the end, he also helped me out.

" I mean, he's powerful- "

" Then why didn't they defeat the vampires in the first place? "

" That's my question. ". I need to speak with Joshua asap. That's if Chan lets him live.

" Jake you should go, they'd probably get mad knowing we're in here alone. ". He smiled at me, " I love you Jisoo. " I smiled back, " I love you too. ". He left the room and I laid back in bed. The door opened and I sighed, " Miss Jisoo, the kings said to get rest for tomorrow, we will be having important guests over. You will be woken up at seven am, a dress will be set up for you and makeup will be of your choice. The guests should arrive at two pm. " My curiosity overtook me and I zoned out Nayeon words. Who are the guests and do I know of them?

" If you're asking this question mentally, no Miss Jisoo, you do not know them. They are hidden people who have connections with vampires. They are the seven deadly sins, have lived in this realm for many, many years. The vampires agreed to keep them a secret as long as they had each other's backs. "

" I thought they were just a myth. "

" No, Miss Jisoo, they are not, they will be here tomorrow so if one of the kings come in here to offer you some of his blood, accept it. It's so the sins have no power over you. " I shook my head.

" Please, you must Jisoo. The sins have powers and will attempt to draw you. Some of them have learned to control but lust is still childish with his powers. He will try to tempt you and they are strong. Get some rest, goodnight Miss Jisoo. ". She walked out and closed the door. I laid down, my back facing away from the door. I closed my eyes as the door opened and my body stiffened.

" Of course she's asleep. ". The bed dipped next to me, and arms wrapped around my waist.

" Tomorrow's a long day princess, let's hope we get through it together. "

Chan.

↳❝ I try to have at least 1000 words every chapter and it's not going so well. ❞ - 964 words.

 ❞ - 964 words