3. uneasiness

Chapter 3 - 3

Uneasiness [ un-eas-i-ness ]
.n a feeling of anxiety or discomfort
" As Jisoo walked down the sidewalk, she felt a feeling of uneasiness. "

" Okay, deliver chocolates to hell saying it's from the new queen of the Vampires kingdom. He will send you to my room and we'll escape. " I paused for a second, letting Jake process what I was saying.

" Look, I know he won't let you go alone but once you get to my room, I'll talk about how we are childhood best friends and ask for some alone time with you. He'll obviously listen to me and you can help Jennie and I leave here. " I rolled my eyes at his stupid question.

" Figure it out Baekhyun. I don't have a phone so this will be the last time you hear from me until you arrive. So please, hurry. ". I disconnected the call and Jennie walked over to me.

" Who was that? "

" Baekhyun. His family and mine were good friends. He's a hybrid, part hunter, and part werewolf. His mother was a hunter and his father was a werewolf, that is until the Vampire kings killed them and forced him to work in the castle. ". We made our way back to the castle and awaited his arrival. Walking into my room, I saw Jaehyun glaring at Jake while Jake stared at the ground, not daring to make eye contact. I gasped, purely shocked at how quickly he got here.

" Baekhyun! " I ran up and hugged him, Jaehyun jealousy pulling me back.

" Jaehyun, he's my best friend, may I pretty please have some alone time with him? ". I pouted and Jaehyun sighed, " Fine, I'll be in my room. If you feel like staying, Jenyeon will show you to the guest room. ". Jake lifted his head to her name as if a wave of familiarity came over him. Jaehyun left my room, closing the door behind him as Jennie stood shocked.

" I've never seen him give in that quickly before, or at all if I'm being honest. "

" Well, that's because Jisoo is here. " Jake added, his mind still thinking about her name and how it feels so close to him. I hugged him again, " It's been forever Jake, it really has. Did you find an escape route, any way out of here? ". He sat down, " Well, I did but we need some kind of way to show that we're royals. Only royals are allowed to go that way. " Jennie stood up, " What if I show my ID? It shows that I work here and since she's the new queen, everyone knows it, they'll let us go. Jisoo will need to speak though, I'm not allowed to speak to anyone from outside the castle. Is it Jake?" He smiled, shaking his head yes as his name rolled so casually off her tongue.

" Well, I'm sorry to ask, I've never met a werewolf before but is there a way you could morph into a small dog? We could hide you in one of Jisoo's purses and-"

" Purses? What purses? ". She walked over to the walk-in closet, revealing shelves full of purses and shoes.

" Nevermind... " Jennie sighed in defeat.

" What is it?" Jake asked. Jennie replied sadly, " I have a tracker on my maid outfit, it goes off if I step foot outside the hell." I got up, walked into the closet, and grabbed one of the purses. Quickly shoving an easy slip-on dress inside of it. " you can put it on once we get out of here."

" Ready team? " Jake said as he stood up and smiled.

" Ready. " Jennie and I said in unison. Jake morphed into a teacup pug and hid in the purse. Jennie and I made our way to Jaehyun's room. She knocked softly on the door and bowed as soon as he opened it.

" Hello master, Queen Jisoo asked if I could walk her around hell, may I? ".

" Where's Jake? "