More Nightmares

"Speak." Hyesung hissed with a low tone of voice. "Of course she's with us you bastard! Where are you right now? Aren't you supposed to come here?" his direct hit of harsh words with a dreadful tone shocked me. His face is still as beautiful as the irony of his conversation with the person over the phone.

"No, why would I tell her that. You're not my best-friend either. Stop making lies." He shouted on the phone's receiver and put it back again properly right beside his ear.

Minwoo listened while giggling on Hyesung's side. "You take care of your own (bleep)! I'm hanging up." He pressed the touch screen's end call button so hard that blood seemed to occupy his thumb as it changed its complexion from light flesh to red.

"Hyesung, stay cool. Why are you always having a love quarrel with him? Don't push him like that, you know he is shy." Minwoo pressed some more and Hyesung said with such disgust in his face "It's not that I hate him but I am really sick of him being such a loach."

"Aigoo. Hyesungie." Minwoo tapped his shoulder to somehow ease his sudden mood swing caused by that surprise phone call.

"Oh, Kris I'm sorry. I become another person when he provokes me."Hyesung apologized earnestly about his sudden character shift and I am willing to understand where he is coming from. Who exactly is that person who gets someone like Hyesung act this way? Are we going to click as well like the others or am I going to list his name on the blocked list?

"Kris, stop imagining things. Hahaha. He is not a bad person. He is just hmm.. Let me put it this way, Andy normally describes their relationship as oil and water. HAHAHAHA" and Minwoo's laughter echoed loudly as he tries to jump over Hyesung's resting shoulders.

I finished my meal and remembered to count in 2 points for Hyesung. He knew about my preferred coffee and my favourite food. I'm wondering what are left more to come other than these.

They both decided to abandon their jobs for a while to take me home. Hyesung lead us to his white Volkswagen parked outside his café. He politely opened the door of the car's front sit for me. I was surprised with the swift scent of floral and citrus hints that escaped from his jacket as he puts it on before starting the car. It smelled more like baby cologne, so fresh and gentle.

It's so funny to hear them hum playfully with each other as if they were musicians in their past life. Their voices complimented naturally but our road journey is so short and it ended right away when he stopped his car in front of a white house with a bronze gate bracing its front yard. The well designed landscape of plants gave me a territory teaser of his inviting home.

"This is my house. I just live near the Villa Kris. You can visit me anytime too." and he smiled warmly right after pointing it to me. "We will walk from here so that you'll have a clue where to go when you are bored."

He is right and it is a good thing to know. We went out of his car while Minwoo is still carrying the paper bag for me. I only have my backpack hanging on my left shoulder as we started walking on the silent path towards our Villa. Pine trees where sticking out of the ground and there where lot of pebbles everywhere with different sizes and colours.

Hyesung received another text message from that person. I can tell the way he stopped with a frowning face while reading the message.

"Kris, you don't have a phone right?" he asked still scrolling up and down on the screen of his phone.

"Uhm. Yes. Nana took it away from me. Why?" I am puzzled and anxious at the same time. I felt like he is going to ask me my number because the last person might be asking for it.

"This loach told me to hurry up because Junjin is waiting at the Villa with a phone for you." and he pressed the power button of his phone so hard that it died and slid it inside his pocket. "This is a violation! Nana will get mad if she will know about this." He said with such despise in his voice matched with a worried expression.