Chapter-8

Chapter 8 I ate your mother's chicken break

Yu Baoyuan coldly snorted, turned and looked at the kitchen again, suddenly frowned.

Gu Feng did not see his face, "how?"

Yu Po-yuan hummed a smile, "cooking something on a big fire, you want to say he is cooking, I think Chen Lining did a nuclear test in it."

He's done, Just sit at the table, holding the phone to read the news.

Gu Feng heard that Yu Baoyuan said, and hurriedly went to the kitchen to take a look. Before long, the smell of burning smoke wafted from the kitchen, and Uncle He was so frightened that he rushed in with two fire extinguishers.

Yu Baoyuan shrugged and watched the drama quietly.

With Uncle He's help, Chen Lining finally learned how to use this state-of-the-art kitchen utensil. After rushing for a long time, he finally made a dinner that didn't look like dinner.

Scrambled eggs with tomatoes, yo, burnt.

Garlic lobster, heh, prawns can still crawl on the table!

Yu Baoyuan felt that he was quite thorough in an instant. The food he cooked for Gu Feng during the day was nothing but terrible.

Chen Lining's dinner... it was tantamount to making money and killing!

Gu Feng looked at the items on the table expressionlessly. Handing a pair of chopsticks to Yu Baoyuan, "Try it too."

Yu Baoyuan shook his head like a toy,

"Nothing, I will not eat again, my life is critical." Chen Lining's face stiffened, and she wiped away the dust. from her cheeks with a smile. It was a little sad, "It seems my skills are still bad."

Gu Feng patted the back of his hand, "Don't worry, if you really want to learn to cook, let Uncle He teach you

more." Yu Baoyuan saw the end. He frowned and looked at the plate that had appeared for a long time. "This..."

Chen Lining smiled, "This is Xihucuyu."

Gu Feng nodded, "This. Lining made it herself."

Yu Baoyuan looked at things like pigs, dogs, or dogs, and couldn't help but express his inner disgust, "Oh,

Chen Lining had always behaved well in front of Gu Feng. .It seems like. At this time, he picked up the chopsticks and picked up the most important piece of fish and put it into Yu Baoyuan's bowl, "Brother Yuan, give me a try and give me some advice."

Yu Baoyuan pushed the bowl aside, "I won't eat."

Chen Lining was slightly embarrassed at once, and her white face became slightly red, "Brother Yuan, just eat. I really worked hard for today."

Oh, totally wrong.

Who pretends to look pathetic like this.

Gu Feng's tone towards Yu Baoyuan became a little louder, "Give Lining face, have a taste."

Yu Baoyuan frowned and looked at the oily fish in the bowl. The smell of fish immediately wafted up, and he suddenly felt a strong queasy feeling.

Damn, this...

any reaction to morning sickness?

Under the nausea, he could only vomit.

Chen Lining's face turned pale suddenly, "Brother Yuan, even if I don't cook well, you don't have to embarrass me like this! I really put in the effort!"

Yu Baoyuan pressed his mouth tightly, afraid of it. Spit it out any time.

Chen Lining bit her lip, and looked sadly at Gu Feng, "Gu Feng, I'm sorry. Brother Yuan feels sick when he sees the dish I cooked. It seems that I am too bad, and I can't catch my food eye..."

Yu Baoyuan pressed his stomach, trying to roll his eyes.

This Chen Lining was very good at acting like a baby, and was quite cunning.

He really wanted to crush it with his fists, so he didn't know what year the heavenly palace was today!

As usual, he might come back. But now, he was afraid that he would throw the table as soon as he relaxed.

Gu Feng patted Chen Lining's back comfortably, and his face turned even colder towards Yu Baoyuan, "Yu Baoyuan, give Lining some face and eat the fish."

Yu Baoyuan was indifferent.

Gu Feng's eyes darkened, he immediately picked up the chopsticks and took a piece of fish in the bowl, poked it in front of Yu Baoyuan,

"Open your mouth and eat!" Chen Lining gently tugged at his sleeve, "Gu Feng, don't be so fierce, don't force Brother Yuan Now."

"Don't worry about it." Gu Feng's voice was still cold.

In his mind, today's situation was no longer a case of Yu Baoyuan humiliating Chen Lining.

Yu Baoyuan dared to challenge him in public!

What he was thinking now was not that Chen Lining was innocent, he just wanted to break Yu Baoyuan's hard bones and pull out all of Yu Baoyuan's thorns!

During this period of time, Yu Baoyuan had truly become piercing and difficult to deal with, angering him all the time. Now that he took the opportunity, he just wanted to make Yu Baoyuan not dare to fight him again and make him behave like before.

He just wanted to tame this wolf cub now!

Yu Baoyuan's lips were slightly pale, and his stomach was still churning. He pressed his stomach with his hands, gritting his teeth, "Go get the fish, I won't eat it!"

Gu Feng poked the fish into his mouth, "Open your mouth!"