Chapter-9 Guards with Swords

Chapter 9 Guards with Swords

    At this moment, the two people were in a tense position, as if a small spark could explode.

    Yu Baoyuan and Gu Feng stared at each other furiously, neither of them would admit defeat.

    Gu Feng handed the fish meat closer,

    "Eat it!" Chen Lining was worried about right or wrong, "Brother Yuan, don't fight with Gu Feng, or you can eat him, don't mess with Gu Feng. Be angry and make yourself unhappy, okay?"

    Yu Baoyuan sneered.

    Chen Lining can really fan the flames.

    Want him to indirectly beat Chen Lining? Never think about it in this life.

    Chen Lining coughed and said a few complaints with tears, thinking that people all over the world would turn to her, and Gu Feng used up his tenderness to persuade her. He had secretly stolen Gu Feng, and now he is still forcing Yu Baoyuan to lower his head and surrender.

    Yu Baoyuan received so many secret arrows behind his back, and he had many secret complaints, just because he died without crying, making trouble or acting like a baby, no one cared whether the wound hurt or not, and was even forced to surrender. . to Chen Lining.

    Why!

    The crying child has milk to drink? So he would rather die of thirst than drink.

    Chen Lining likes to get involved in this little trick, and she must be proud to use this dirty trick to completely step on Yu Baoyuan's arrogant pride...

    dreaming!

    Gu Feng was still holding his chopsticks, "Eat!"

    Yu Baoyuan snorted coldly, and stretched out his hand to catch the fish that Gu Feng took. With great difficulty, he directly smashed the oily fish on Gu Feng's face.

    "Take your mother's pile!" After

    roaring, he immediately patted the table, walked back to his room, and slammed the door shut.

    Gu Feng was so angry that he slammed his chopsticks down. A pair of eagle-like eyes, full of danger and violence, stared directly at Yu Baoyuan's door.

    ...

    Yu Baoyuan rushed back to his room, went straight into the toilet, and threw up on the side of the toilet.

    It turns out that morning sickness is torturous.

    He vomited everything in his stomach cleanly, even sour water was spit out, and he finally felt better. Maybe too long crouched, suddenly stood up, his eyes dazzling stars.

    He leaned against the wall and finally didn't let himself fall.

    Yu Baoyuan leaned against the cold wall, panting heavily, thinking about things constantly.

    He knew what kind of person Chen Lining was.

    This kid looks like a human, and does all the dirty work behind his back.

    At this moment, his cell phone vibrated frantically in his pocket. Look, it's Anna.

    Tired of answering the phone, Anna's voice sounded from the other end: "Little Yuanbao, did you see the email I sent you?"

    "I haven't had time to read it yet, why?"

    Anna seemed to be typing on the phone. Keyboard there. Today, it comes down to explaining two things to total taking care of the kids. "You left early, so I don't know. I sent an email to tell you about nothing."

    "Well."

    "The first thing is the children, Guzong Ming in the days to participate in Ka For charity dinner, you should be there with him. I wrote the time and place arrangements in the email."

    Yu Baoyuan's dizziness finally subsided, he nodded subconsciously, "I see, I'll arrange a schedule. Yes. Especially?"

    "The second was the change of our assistant team's internal personnel. A few days later, Sister Li left and left. Master Gu said that Chen Lining would take over Sister Li's position and be in charge of public relations. Become a new member of our assistant team."

    Yu Baoyuan held the phone tightly.

    "Hey, Xiao Yuanbao, are you still listening?"

    Yu Baoyuan agreed, “I understand the two things you said.”

    Anna looked very busy, "That's it, you can arrange it in time. I have nothing else to do, hang?"

    "Wait ." After hanging up the phone, Yu Baoyuan couldn't help but sneer.

    Chen Lining is a very good method.

    She had just cooked for Gu Feng during the day, and Chen Lining would rush over to show Gu Fengxiu's cooking skills at night; she was still an assistant in the Gu Group, and Chen Lining was afraid she would be brilliant at work and was busy trying to make herself as well. Added to the assistant team to attract attention.

    It was clear that he was going after her.

    What he does, Chen Lining must follow what he does like a human, and he must eliminate Yu Baoyuan's credit in these matters, to consolidate his position, completely suppress Yu Baoyuan, and completely eliminate all sense of his existence. .

    This is a cruel and naive caution machine.

    "Meow--"

    Taro's soft voice rang. Yu Baoyuan lowered his head and saw that Taro was walking towards him slowly on the catwalk, and there seemed to be worry in his two round eyes.

    He knelt down and touched Taro's little furry head, "Don't worry, your father Yu is not so easily bullied."

    Taro blinked twice and didn't call.

    He smiled lightly and said, "Taro, now, I officially seal you as the head of my room's security bureau. From now on, if Gu Feng's trash dares to enter," he said, he smashed the bright kitchen knife. In the claws of the taro, "Just say one word to him - die!"

    The furry Secretary of the Security Bureau is forced to hold a kitchen knife and open her innocent eyes. He seemed to understand and not understand, and his mood was complicated.