Chapter 51 It's my seed in your stomach

After putting down this sentence that made all the relatives present creepy, Gu Feng did not return and walked out of the dim little room.

He knew that under his men, there were no prisoners who dared to lie and make trouble. No matter how arrogant and energetic the prisoners were before they entered, not long after they entered, they were so obedient as kindergarten babies, so that later they wanted to raise their hands and report.

Jiang Bureau did not use any illegal means, but it can achieve this effect.

Gu Feng was very relieved to hand over the person to him.

As soon as she got out of this room, Anna hurried over, "Mr. Gu, I'm awake."

Gu Feng jumped in his heart, accelerated his pace, and sat directly in the elevator to the floor where Yu Baoyuan Ward was located.

He stood at the door for a moment, finally turned the door lock and walked in alone.

The ward was very quiet, except for the sound of his leather shoes stepping on the wooden floor, there was silence. The curtains were pulled, almost no light penetrated in, and the ward was dim.

Gu Feng sat down in front of Yu Baoyuan's bed.

Not long after he sat down, Yu Baoyuan in the hospital bed moved down and opened his eyes.

After a long silence, I heard Yu Baoyuan say softly in a hoarse voice, "This time... Thank you."

Gu Feng only heard that his breathing was even and shallow, and his heart was slightly lowered, "No."

"If I hadn't rushed here this time, maybe I would have been there to explain this bad life," Yu Baoyuan laughed at himself. "Uncle, they didn't do anything about you, did they?"

Gu Feng opened his mouth, but he didn't say anything. After a long time, he said in a low tone, "I have found someone to clean it up."

Yu Baoyuan suddenly turned his head, "What did you do to them?"

Gu Feng frowned and said, "This has happened. Do you still want to protect them?"! "

"What?" Yu Baoyuan snorted gently, and his eyes were full of decisive light. "I'm just afraid that you don't do it well enough to give them a chance to gasp and escape."

"Don't worry," Gu Feng said. "I found the director of this place. He will follow up on this case and will not let anyone go. I also sent Xiao Zhou to form an investigation team to collect all the things that these people have committed over the years, one by one, so as to ensure that they can't turn over all their lives.

Hearing this, Yu Baoyuan nodded, "The background materials have been sorted out. Show me."

"What do you think this is doing?"

"I'm afraid you'll miss it," Yu Baoyuan hummed. "They have done a lot of evil in recent years. In addition to what you have, there are also some things that have no record, such as medical trouble. I can add these supplements, and you can also take evidence for records.

Gu Feng nodded.

"I will never forgive these people who dare to act so boldly this time, and I will never give them a trace of tolerance." Yu Baoyuan? W teeth incision canal.

Gu Feng took his hand and said, "Recuperate well. Leave everything to me."

Yu Baoyuan nodded tiredly, tucked in the corners, and closed his eyes.

Gu Feng was still sitting still and did not get up and leave. He was silent for a long time and finally said, "Let's be together again."

Yu Baoyuan opened his eyes and looked at Gu Feng on guard, "What are you talking about?"

Gu Feng took a deep breath and repeated seriously, "Let's be together again."

"No," Yu Baoyuan turned around. "We have broken up. I don't have to be with you anymore."

"No need? Gu Feng suddenly broke Yu Baoyuan's body hard, and his cold and angry eyes stared straight at Yu Baoyuan. He gritted his teeth and said, "The child in your stomach is my seed of Gu Feng. Do you think it's necessary?"
****