Chapter 11

Lu Yang looked at Yu Baoyuan's obvious duplicity, with a smile.

    Does he know that Gu Feng dumped Yu Baoyuan?

    He touched Yu Baoyuan's head, "If you have any difficulties, you can find me."

    Yu Baoyuan smiled and held his hand. "Thank you, Mr. Lu, but don't touch my head. I just hit the mousse to make a hairstyle!"

    After two hours of tinkering with the cool hairstyle, he didn't want to be messed up.

    After all, in this place where all the attendees are either rich or expensive, he is a poor ghost who can only win with his beauty.

    Lu Yang was startled, he laughed twice, "Okay, don't move you, let you be handsome until the end of the dinner!"

    "That is," Yu Baoyuan's mood improved slightly, and he followed up. It's my strength." There was a

    commotion at the door. Not long after, I saw Gu Feng and Chen Lining walk into the venue.

    As soon as Gu Feng entered the door, he turned his head slightly and saw Yu Baoyuan.

    His little assistant smiled at each other with Lu's president, with his hands still touching each other, in an inexhaustible harmony and ambiguity.

    Chen Lining came with Gu Feng. He was following Gu Feng at this time. Seeing that Gu Feng's eyes were a little wrong, she pulled him, "Gu Feng?"

    Gu Feng calmly retracted his gaze and turned towards the oncoming man. Several partners, smiling and shaking hands.

    When the banquet officially began, Gu Feng got rid of the complicated business communication and sat down on the guest table arranged by the organizer.

    Yu Baoyuan talked to Lu Yang, and consciously found a seat with his name tag, right next to Gu Feng.

    With a natural expression on his face, he sat down next to Gu Feng, slightly raised his head and looked at Gu Feng's cold lines, feeling that something was wrong with this person.

    Her face was so stinky, as if she was not here for a charity dinner, but for a funeral.

    Yu Baoyuan retracted his eyes and looked at the stage.

    It's just that, just as he withdrew his eyes, Gu Feng's cold eyes took aim, and his face became even more ugly when he saw Yu Baoyuan's indifferent look.

    Yesterday, I had the guts to smash that disgusting fish in his face, and today he was pulling and pulling with other men in public.

    He was so angry that his lungs were about to smoke. It can be said that he has never had such a strong desire to suppress Yu Baoyuan in the past five years.

    Chen Lining called him softly and handed over a wine glass.

    Gu Feng absently picked up the wine glass, his hand slipped, and the wine in the glass sprinkled directly on the shirt, and a large swath of it was suddenly opened.

    "Oh," Chen Lining quickly took a napkin and wiped it on Gu Feng, "Why are you so careless." The

    waiter hurried forward, "Mr. Gu, do you need to go to the second floor to change clothes?"

    Gu Feng nodded, and Chen Lining said, "I'm going to change my clothes, and you are waiting for me here."

    Then, he stood up, just walked a few steps, and turned around to see Yu Baoyuan, an inadvertent gadget, still staring at the person who was speaking on the stage. People, clenched his fists tightly, "Yu Baoyuan!"