Chapter-46

The strong smell of disinfectant irritated the nasal cavity, and the blue and white walls cut the corridor into a cramped path.

The three bright red characters "in operation" are shining brightly.

Gu Feng sat on the cold bench in the hospital, feeling confused.

He didn't know why he did that. Why did I become even more upset when I heard Chen Lining say to do with him, so upset that he kicked the accelerator and drove the car out and drove directly towards Yu Baoyuan's hometown.

It was Yu Baoyuan that upset him even more.

He found the dilapidated old house, and Yu Baoyuan's so-called relatives pushed back and forth, and he immediately felt that something was wrong. Forcibly broke the door and saw Yu Baoyuan, who was disheveled and covered with blood, almost in a coma.

What was your mood at that moment?

It seemed that all the strength was drained, and for a moment he was angry, anxious and afraid, and the whole person was almost exploding.

There was a rush of high heels in the aisle. Not long after, the figure of a woman appeared in the field of vision.

Anna walked to Gu Feng, took a breath, and calmed down the panting caused by running fast, "Ms. Gu, Xiao Yuanbao... how is he?"

"I'm still in operation." Gu Feng's voice did not Any temperature.

A trace of tears appeared in Anna's clear eyes, "How could...well, this happened?"

Gu Feng didn't speak, his eyes were bloodshot.

Anna stood there for a while, staring at the sign during the operation. For a long time, she sighed and sat down on the bench opposite Gu Feng in panic.

Not long after, Xiao Zhou, Gu Feng's life assistant, also rushed over out of breath. He nodded towards Gu Feng, "Ms. Gu, this cat has been dealt with by the vet." As

he said, the little fluffy head of taro came out of Xiao Zhou's black suit, and his two innocent big eyes did not. Stop blinking.

Its front paws are now covered with a thick layer of gauze, which looks very funny and cute.

"Meow one by one"

Taro's head moved restlessly and called out softly, not knowing what he was talking about.

"In addition," Xiao Zhou breathed a sigh of relief, "I also briefly understood what happened today."

Gu Feng immediately looked at Xiao Zhou with sharp eyes.

Xiao Zhou took out two pieces of paper from the purse held by the creaky nest, "Look, Mr. Gu, this is an agreement for the transfer of compensation, which is to transfer all compensation from Yu Baoyuan's father to the name of Uncle Yu Baoyuan. but ...... I help on this agreement

management of signatures and handwriting unlike his usual, I think it is forced to sign a coma. "

Gu Feng smoked the agreement goes, a little glance .

He is too familiar with Yu Baoyuan's signature, and the handwriting on this agreement must be tricky.

"What else?"

Xiao Zhou handed over another document. "This is what I found in Assistant Yu's uncle's bag. It is a copy of a leaflet. Look."

Gu Feng took the leaflet. , I saw the red-letter leaflet on the white background, clearly stating that Yu Baoyuan was strong-after raping a woman, they would not admit it or marry her. They wanted to get justice and get justice.

Gu Feng scoffed twice and tore the flyer directly, his expression gloomy, "It seems that this group of people has made all the preparations. They have planted the trap a long time ago and waited for Yu Baoyuan to jump down."

"Yes," Xiao Zhou nodded, "This is just a copy, I guess there are a lot of them in his uncle's house. If these things are scattered in the company, it will have a very bad impact on Assistant Yu's reputation."

"Xiao Zhou Remember," Gu Feng said calmly, "None of these things are allowed to spread."

Xiao Zhou nodded.

As Gu Feng was saying this, the surgical lamp went out with a snap. The door of the operating room was slammed open, and several doctors walked out with sweating profusely and took off their masks.

Gu Feng stood up in a hurry, "How is the person?"

"There is no life-threatening," the doctor wiped his sweat, and scanned several people present, "Who are his family members?"

Anna secretly He glanced at Gu Feng. I saw that Gu Feng did not hesitate, "I am."

"You are family members, why are you so careless?" The doctor frowned and asked directly.

Gu Feng didn't answer.

"Why put him in such a dangerous environment? He has already experienced paroxysmal abdominal pain and a small amount of bleeding, but fortunately, he is in good physical condition. The wounds hit by heavy objects are mainly concentrated on the back, and You delivered it in time, and the amniotic sac was not ruptured, so at present, it is considered to be saved."

Gu Feng somewhat did not understand what the doctor was saying: "What saved?"

"You don't know?"

Gu Feng hasn't reacted yet. , The doctor's next words sounded like thunder.

"He is pregnant, don't you know if you are family members?"
****