Chapter-10

Chapter 10 Gun and Stick

The Gu family's house spent the night in strange peace.

After Yu Baoyuan woke up, he went to work at the company. Everything was going as usual, but it was a little out of the way.

Yesterday, he directly smashed all the oily fish on Gu Feng's face, he thought that according to Jiao Feng's firecracker-like character, he would immediately jump into the thunder, but he didn't.

The man seemed to be deeper than he thought.

Yu Baoyuan worked as usual for a day, after coming home from work, he changed into formal clothes and left for a charity dinner.

The so-called charity dinners were nothing more than social gatherings in charity robes organized by the upper classes. Between greed and drunkenness, charity is just an excuse, and the pursuit of profit is an important goal of dinner.

When Yu Baoyuan arrived at the hotel, the luxury car had already stopped at the door, and the air was filled with the smell of money and the smell of women's perfume. He showed the invitation card at the security office, checked his identity, and managed to enter the top-level meeting place.

The place shone brightly. Watches on men's wrists and jewelry all over women's bodies fascinate those who just enter. The waiters who came and went were well-dressed and busy with their plates.

The dinner party hadn't started yet, but the communication and discussion among the upper class people was already hot.

Yu Baoyuan looked around, but Gu Feng had not yet arrived. He just stood in a more secluded corner and waited.

The relationship between Yu Baoyuan and Gu Feng was never a secret. Therefore, he stood in the corner for a while, and several bosses noticed his presence. They whispered to each other, and walked away with inexplicable smiles.

"Assistant Yu, aren't you coming with Master Gu today?" A manager asked with a smile.

"Good evening, Master Gao," Yu Baoyuan smiled and shook his hand. "Today Mister Gu has a meeting to be held. It might be a while. Ask me to come first, so as not to be rude.

Oh," said Mr. Gao. Understood or understood, the eyes behind the lens shone with a bright light, "I heard there was a problem between Assistant Yu and President Gu?"

Oh, the news spread very quickly.

Yu Baoyuan hummed coldly in his heart. , and did not show it on his face, "Zong Gao's eyes are really like a torch, even a small change can't be hidden from your eyes." The

bald Gao Zong and several other fat middle-aged men looked at each other, the expressions in his eyes were all "quite sure" satisfied. He pretended to be nice and said, "What's wrong? Assistant Yu, tell us, do we think we can help you?"

Help him? Funny, do you know him well?

These people are not kind people. Everyone eats people at the mall without throwing up bones. Want to help him? He couldn't believe their nonsense was so stupid.

"It's not necessary. You also know that Gu always looks down on me. These things were originally my wishful thinking. Gao, don't make fun of me."