NOT A STORY UPDATE{KIND OF}

Hello everyone! Sorry for the lack of update, I just can't have enough time to do some writings.

I am a college student now and I am taking up architecture as my course. And yes, I have a lot of things to draw and I can't even use any of my gadgets on a daily basis.

To all new flovers out there, welcome to the fandom!

Anyways! Thanks for the 5.83k reads! That's a lot! I didn't even know how that happened as I am not a famous writer just like others. Thanks again!

I am thinking on updating as soon as I got my deserved vacation.

Things got so much busier nowadays, I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart

I've updated this book I think around the month of April 2020 and now it's March 2022. So almost 2 years without an update I know it's been too long, and maybe some of the first readers even removed this book from their libraries.

I mean, it's just that this book is not getting updated frequently. I've had so many drafts but then it got deleted because I was writing when I go offline and it wasn't really saved.

So yes, it is all my fault.

Again, I am sorry for the lack of update and I promise, I will be back soon! I hope when I update this book, I hope you all can read it!

Let's also pray for the fast recovery of Chaeyoung, Gyuri and Saerom.

Also to our makdungie, Jiheon for her recovery!