13

What happens on May 14, 2022 at 12:00 AM

Hanyang : Chaeng~~~ Happy Birthday! I love you! Have fun later too!

Kkkkkkromsaeee : Happy Birthday! Let's eat out tomorrow!

Center : Happy Birthday Chaeyoung! Let's go to the café later too!

MeganPhone : It's your birthday? I didn't know :>

Swaeg•~•Panda : Happy birthday bro! Thanks for always letting me cling unto you :) I love you for that! :*

General : Happy Birthday.

Cutieee>-< : Happy Birthday babe! :> What are your plans later?

MaknaeOnTop : Happy Birthday eonnie! I can't think of anything that you have nor things that you need so here's a ch ic cc keen co u pooin! Les eaata laeter okok? SOrrry I'm hetting sleepy I'll  fo to sleep frst!

replying to Hanyang;

HaemChiii : I love you too Hanyang! I'll have fun today don't worry!

replying to Kkkkkkromsaeee;

HaemChiii : I'd love that Romsae! Thank you!

replying to Center;

HaemChiii : How about we all go out then go to the cafe later? Sounds great right! Plus I want to spend time with you all too before I go back my house and celebrate with my other family <3

replying to MeganPhone;

HaemChiii : Eonnie! I feel betrayed! We've been friends longer than the others yet you don't know that it's my birthday today?!

replying to Swaeg•~•Panda

HaemChiii : Am your bro now? I didn't know I became a man!

replying to General;

HaemChiii : Thanks for the effort!

replying to Cutieee>-<;

HaemChiii : I actually have a lot of plans with you all! We can celebrate and do fun things together! Like going to Namsan tower!

replying to MaknaeOnTop;

HaemChiii : You really should've gone to sleep Heonie~ You didn't have to wait until 12AM. I appreciate everything you all give to me. Good night baby sis!

HaemChiii : Thank you everyone for greeting me! I appreciate all your gifts and  greetings! I love you all! You make this special 10000000000000x better! I am thankful that I have found 8 sisters in you! Thank you so much! No words could explain how I feel right now! I am gonna cry!