14

Megan's exploding the members' ears once again

Kkkkkromsaeee : Good morning everyone! I am the first one to wake up again.......

Center : Oh hey eonnie! I see that you're awake too now! Should we go out for coffee?

Kkkkkromsaeee : Yeah, we really should! Sucks that we have different dorms :< We should have been roommates.....

Center : Don't worry, we're neighbors ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ we're not that far from each other. I will just change my outfit then I'll see you at the entrance.

Kkkkkromsaeee : I should do the same thing. Be there at 5!

Center : Yeah! See you!

Kkkkkromsaeee : You too!

Center and Kkkkkkromsaeee went offline

After 5 minutes, Saerom and Jisun met at the entrance and went on their way to the café.

Time passes by and the other members were waking up one-by-one.

MeganPhone : Good morning everyone! How are you all feeling today?

HaemChiiii : You know you don't need to shout right after you wake up Megan! We didn't get enough sleep yesterday you know?

MeganPhone : Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know that you were not awake yet. I'll try to lower down the volume of my voice hehe....

HaemChiiii : Oh come one Megan, we know you can't..... Not my problem if Syeon wakes up grumpy because of you!

Swaeg•~•Panda : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Megan! Why do you have to be so loud? And how come Hanyang eonnie didn't punch you in the face yet? It's so unfair. She punched me in the face when I was chanting "Camping~ Camping~" in fromis_room.....(In reality, Hayoung didn't punch her in the face)

HaemChiiii : Uhm, Syeon that was a different story from what Megan does ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You were punched because you were chanting it non-stop but I agree, why didn't Hanyang eonnie punch you in the face yet?

Hanyang : Megan's so noisy.....I just wanna punch her so she'll shut up!

HaemChiiii : Do it Hanyang! No one's stopping you from doing it!

Swaeg•~•Panda : Do it! Do it! I am not the only one who'll experience your punches :>

Hanyang : @MeganPhone, by tomorrow, once you shout again. I'll just straight up punch you in the face. Don't tell me I didn't warn you.

Cutieee>-< : Heonie woke up grumpy......Who's shouting from there?

MaknaeOnTop : Is that even a question? Of course it's Megan.....Nothing new!

General : @Hanyang can't you shut that kid up? Her voice is gonna reach the other neighbors. We can't risk getting kicked out from our dorms......

Hanyang : Yeah bro, already warned her. Anyways did anyone see Romsae?

MeganPhone : I'm sorry, I'll be good now. Also no, Romsae isn't on her bed when I woke up.

General : Jisun's not here either...I think they went out for a coffee. You know they love going to a café.

Hanyang : Oh yeah, that makes sense. To anyone who wants to have breakfast with us. Feel free to go in here @everyone

General : We'll go. We're all starving here. I'll just inform the other 2. I'll help once we get there.

Hanyang : Sounds great!

everyone went offline

A/N: Here's a short update! Please wait for the next update! Thank you for reading!🥰🥰