5.2

"Uhhh. About that eonnie. Chaeyoung eonnie is at the hospital. And she is spending the night there." Jiheon said looking down feeling guilty.

"WHAT?!" All of them shrieked.

"Why?! What happened?!" Said the quiet one named Nakyung.

"Uhm. I think I shouldn't be the one saying this." Jiheon replied back.

"BAEK.JI.HEON. WHAT. HA.PPENED. TO. CHAE.YOUNG?!" Hayoung said while gritting her teeth. Causing Jiheon to flinch and shed some tears but wiped it fast for the members not to notice it.

"Yah! Hayoung-ah! You're making Jiheon afraid of you!" Gyuri said who was about to smack Hayoung again.

Gyuri and Jisun then hugged Jiheon who can't stop her tears.

"I'm sorry!" Jiheon said running upstairs to their room.

"YAH! HAYOUNG-AH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Saerom exclaimed.

"I'm sorry eonnie. I just can't take it anymore. I am dying to know what happened to Chaeyoung." Hayoung said.

"But still you shouldn't have done that eonnie." Seoyeon and Nakyung said in unison.

"I'm sorry. I'll just apologize to Jiheon later." Hayoung said while looking at her feet like it's the most important thing in the world.

Jiheon and Chaeyoung's Conversations

Jiheon: Eonnie! I did a good job!

Jiheon: NOW

Jiheon: GIVE

Jiheon: ME

Jiheon: BACK

Jiheon: MY

Jiheon: BAG

Jiheon: OR

Jiheon: I

Jiheon: WILL

Jiheon: SAY

Jiheon: THAT

Jiheon: YOU

Jiheon: ARE

Jiheon: JUST

Jiheon: BESIDE

Jiheon: THE

Jiheon: HOUSE

Jiheon: OF

Jiheon: OURS

Jiheon: 😏😏

Chayoung: Okay. I'll give it back to you.