002.

Chapter 2 ━ Bloom

YAE MIKO decided to bring you to all the Food stands/Restaurants that she knows in Inazuma

You were amazed on how they make the food, since you never tried cooking since uh...

Your mom, Raiden Ei can't cook... Yae is the one who brings you guys Food.

Yae decide to bring you to the statue where all the visions from the vision hunt decree were kept.
Then you guys tour around Inazuma, then it was already night time, Yae miko knew the time when the fireworks are set off into the Sky of Inazuma.

Ei, your mother also made sure that if Raiden Shogun sees you, she won't attack you, she'll just ignore you.

Well you do know that Raiden Shogun is just your mother's puppet just to display as the Ruler of Inazuma.

You were walking near Inazuma City with Yae miko then you suddenly had an idea to ask her something.

"Hey yae?"

Yae looked behind you, made eye contact with you with a smile on her face.

"Can you help me improve my fighting skills?" - Y/n

"Sure, did your mom teach you at least a little bit?" - yae

"Yeah she did" y/n said

"So let's just train with her when we get back, she's a better fighter than me" yae says while giggling.

────────────

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

────────────

You and yae Went shopping around Inazuma city, she didn't bring you out of the city yet since there might be treasure Hoarders or any type of enemy that might attack you guys both.

It's best for you guys to stay around where most of the citizens of Inazuma are living.

If you get hurt, Yae would be in trouble she has seen your mother, Ei gone Mad Before, So she didn't really want to make her ally or old friend, sometimes when Ei gets Mad, sometimes she Will Cause a storm in Inazuma.