019.

Chapter 19 ━ Business

【 3RD PERSON VIEW 】

❝ Hm? I finally get to meet the princess of Inazuma ❞

" hello dear princess, my name is ningguang, a member of the Liyue Qixing, I heard a request from my fellow business partner, beidou " she said in a calm

【 NEW CHARACTER: ningguang 】

"Yes, ningguang, she kinda needs help with her nation's problem more of a her own problem" beidou chuckled, while y/n was just giving her a not amused stare.

"Hm, I see... So how can we help princess? But of course we'll have to make a trade to make it fair" ningguang said in calm voice tone

Y/n stayed silent...
"Of course, miss ningguang, it will depend on how much you can help us with this problem of mine and how much information you can give to me"

"Hm, this is an interesting business partnership, especially it's the 2nd ruler of Inazuma"
- ningguang thought in her elegant mind.

"Let's do some proper business my dear princess, first of all I know Fatui knows a bank here in liyue... I do business sometimes with them but I know sometimes they'll fool you "
- ningguang smirked while she informing y/n

Y/n hummed, as their conversation went on, the two girls who were ningguang introduce themselves & also willing to help y/n, since the fatui are also a harm to the nation of liyue.

Ningguang introduced the two girls to y/n, "princess y/n, the girl with the red horns is ganyu & the other one is keqing, they are also apart of the Liyue Qixing but they have different ranks, ganyu is the secretary meanwhile keqing is the yuheng, they help me look after liyue to be straightforward" y/n smiled & waved at the two girls.