Promise

Carla and Kuchel were best friends and they would always bring Eren and Levi to see each other, often go on vacations and slept over at one another's home.

Right now Eren and Levi were on Eren's mansion with a garden outside. Since his father Grisha was a well known doctor, Eren was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and was wealthier than most.

Kuchel and Levi on the other hand was average, but the Jaegers didn't mind. Kuchel was a single mom but Carla would help her take care of Levi like how Kuchel would help take care of Eren.

Eren's eyes sparkled with amusement as he placed a flower crown on Levi's head.

"You look so pretty like this, Lee. Like a flower.. Wait..no,like a princess!"

"Then I crown you as my prince!"
Levi smiled and placed a similar flower crown on Eren's head. Eren was silent for a moment before his face started heating up.

When Eren didn't react, Levi reached a hand towards Eren but was quickly interrupted by said boy jumping on him.

"You're so cute! So so cute! Please marry me Levi! Promise me you'll marry me!" He shouted, hugging Levi tightly.

The sudden movement shocked Levi, but he was quite used to Eren's behavior by now.

"Does that mean I get to come to your garden everyday?"

"Yes!Yes!Anything you want!I'll get it for you!" He nodded his head vigorously as his eyes sparkled.

The bickering continued,until a feminine voice was heard, it was Kuchel.

"Now now, it's too early for marriage, don't get ahead of yourselves." She smirked at the two boys,sitting down infront of them.

"You both have to wait till your older and more mature, right?"

She winked,ruffling Levi's hair. Eren only pouted in annoyance, but the pout instantly faded when Levi held Eren's hand in his own, lacing their fingers together.

The raven leaned his head on Eren's, closing his eyes slowly. "I'm expecting a nice proposal one day, you know, confetti and friends everywhere." He smiled softly.

Kuchel was baffled, when did her son start learning things like this?A bead of sweat rolled down her face, holding Levi's shoulder.

"Levi,you can't just-" Before she could continue her sentence, she was immediately cut off by Eren's loud voice.

"Of course!I'll work hard, earn lots of money and give you everything you want, even a chocolate factory!" He shouted and raised his right arm up using his finger to draw a invisible chocolate bar shape.

Levi didn't respond,and just smirked to himself, wondering how long Eren would like him for. Surely,when they grew up,Eren would have already found someone new. Eren always had charming features, there's no way Levi could compete to the other people out there.

Levi frowned slightly at the thought.

Eren noticed the sudden change of Levi's demeanor and grabbed his face. "Promise me." Levi looked away.

"If you really want to marry me, I promise you Eren. I'm all yours." Eren blushed and gave a boyish grin in return, "What makes you think I'll ever want someone else?"

Levi didn't respond, only looking at Eren's lovesick eyes, all honesty in them.

If these words really are true, keep your promise, Eren.

"Hey guys! Lunch is ready!"

Carla's head poked out and saw the three talking together as she stared in awe.

"Coming mom!" Eren took Levi by his wrist and bolted in the house dragging him. Kuchel smiled softly, following them inside.

————————————————

Eren's POV:

"Armin quick! Levi's waiting!" Eren shook Armin's seat aggressively, basically shouting because today was the day he was gonna propose to Levi. Andddd, he's late. As always.

The blonde looked back at Eren, cocking a brow. "Why don't you drive then?!"

"Cause Eren's too nervous and he'd probably get sweat all over his precious car." Mikasa imitated Eren as they both laughed at Eren.

Eren's face heated up in embarrasment, shaking the driver's seat again.

"Hey! It's not funny!You would too if you were in my shoes!"

Mikasa looked at Armin as he returned the same, snickering at one another.

————————————————

Levi's POV:

Eren said he wanted to tell me something today, and I have no idea what.

Is he breaking up with me?! Did he find someone better? I did think it was going to be one day, I'm not a girl, I'm not that good looking either.

No I shouldn't assume the worst, but what if? I suddenly heard a knock at the door and saw Eren, he was holding a bouquet of flowers and looked like he just travelled through the desert so I let him in.

"Hey Eren, what did you wanna talk about?" He looked 10 times more nervous than me, honestly speaking.

"Levi please marry me!" He quickly said ,clearly out of breath, but still slid down on one knee holding out a box with a diamond ring inside.

I laughed slightly,

"You idiot."

————————————————

Eren's POV:

Was it too rushed?!Oh god I knew I should've took it slow,I probably sounded like I ran 80 miles. I continued looking down still on one knee and the ring still out like the floor was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Of course, Jeager."

I felt myself blush the deepest shade of red even redder than red itself as I grabbed him by the waist and kissed him and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"He said yes!"

Armin, Mikasa, Annie, Erwin, Hange and the rest of the group jumped out with confetti cannons and cheered. This really was a blissful journey.

I guess our love really blossomed at a young age. A promise is a promise.