Tie my tie and tie my heart

The hallways were silent and a short raven was the only one rummaging through his locker, getting his books.

It was currently only 7:08 a.m. and school started at 8:30. Levi was always earlier than everyone else because he had duties. He was a prefect. Well respected,smart and well known,mostly because he was the top student.

Footsteps were suddenly heard and he turned around,Eren.

Eren was from the more popular group. They skip classes,get in trouble and stuff like that. The only thing is that Eren liked Levi. He admired him just like alot of others,but admiration turned into something more. Eren was crushed on by many girls but he's only tried getting Levi's attention,which was harder than most of the school tests. He came to school early today just to see Levi,usually he'd go unnoticed,but today it seems he's caught the short prefects' attention.

"Yeager."He called out and walked up to Eren,cornering him to a wall and reached for his tie.

Eren's cheeks were tinted with red as he watched the small raven fix his tie. He smells so nice.. Eren thought and leaned down abit. Not noticing Eren's face burning up,he let go of his tie and patted the brunette's chest. "Watch your tie,if you don't tie it properly again,I'll tie it for you." He probably meant that as a threat but Eren saw it as a invitation.

"Eh? You're burning up,do you have a fever?Since it's early,I can take you to the nurse's office." He tiptoed and put his palm on Eren's forehead,his other hand grabbing onto Eren's arm.

"T-there's no need f-for that!"He stuttered out and hurriedly grabbed Levi's wrist off his head, laughing nervously. "I mean,I'll be fine! I just ate something really spicy this morning and my face burns up when I do!"He quickly said, probably could've made a rap out of that.

"So..there's no need for that trouble."

"It's okay,your friends aren't here yet. No one would see us together,if that's what your worried about." Levi assured. The problem is I want to be seen with you!Is he worried he might ruin my reputation?So cute.. Eren thought, looking down at Levi.

"No,really. I just have really bad spice tolerance." He looked at Eren for a few seconds and backed away.

"Alright then,see you around. Watch your tie." Eren smiled at him and waved as Levi walked off.

From that day onwards,their friendship grew,sooner or later,they became close. Eren would always come to school with a messy tie,waiting for the short raven to fix it.

Bonus:
"Eren,I told you so many times how to tie your tie!"

"Sorry,I just keep forgetting." He smirked and patted Levi's head,leaning on the wall as Levi was fixing his tie, annoyed.