Only you, Eren

Eren's POV:

As I was walking down the halls, looking for a certain raven, I saw Levi talking to a certain blonde with truffle tree eyebrows.

What the hell was he doing with him? Levi knew I disliked Erwin. He always liked Levi and since no one knew we were lovers, he would always try to flirt with Levi.

But Levi would always shrug it off as,

"We're just friends Eren, even if he did like me I wouldn't like him back anyway you know that."

It kinda pissed me off that he was cool about it but it makes my blood boil when he even looks at my Levi.

I was lost in my thoughts when Levi came up to me and poked my cheek.

"Hey moron, daydreaming again?"

He said as he smiled. His smile is absolutely gorgeous.He knows exactly how to pull my heart strings, I can't even stay mad anymore.

"Weren't you too busy with Erwin?I was waiting for you."

I looked down at him since he was the size of a closet, tinier, even.

"Oh stop overreacting, c'mon let's go home I wanna watch a movie."

He wrapped both of his arms around my left arm and smiled gently and we started walking out of school.

"He didn't do anything to you right?"

"I wouldn't allow him to,and plus you know I only like brunettes."

"So you would date another brunette other than me?"

"Of course not,only you,Eren."