Bet

⚠️Warning⚠️
Dirty talk again, the next one-shot would either be a smut or angst. Please do leave any suggestions or ideas you would like to read if you have any,have a nice read!

————————————————

"Could you take six inches?"

Eren asked softly. When he didn't answer, he penetrated deeper into Levi.

"How about seven?" He whispered.

The raven let out a small whimper and shut his eyes tight. "T-take it out already!P-please.." He finally begged, Eren smirked in victory and pulled the knife out of his arm.

"There there~"Eren pet Levi's head and cleaned the wound, wrapping bandages around his stabbed arm.

"Why are you helping me?" The shorter of the two asked, his face written with confusion.

They were sparring just about a few minutes ago, until Eren finally got the last hit and sent Levi to the ground, accidentally stabbing his arm. After having so many injuries, he still refused to give up, not about to lose his pride to this tall and (very hot) brunette. Seeing how determined Levi was, he walked to his sparring partner and decided to make him admit his defeat, taking his current vulnerable state to advantage.

Levi only scoffed and pulled his arm back.

Despite just begging Eren a few moments ago, he was still prideful and didn't want to take the title of defeat.

"Aw, don't be like that." Eren chuckled at Levi's pouty expression. "Bastard!Let go of me." He huffed and grabbed his arm protectively, checking if Eren had wrapped it properly. "You're no fun." He stood up, offering a hand to Levi.

Levi looked away angrily and tried getting up by himself but failed miserably, his entire body injured from the previous battle. When Eren tried to carry him he slapped his hand away.

"Oh come on,you're in no condition to get up by yourself now, why won't you let me help you?"

At this point, Levi was just being naive and childish. I mean,who the hell calls people brat but acts like one themselves?That's called a Levi. Though he wouldn't admit it, he was dense.

Eren didn't say anything in response and bent down. "Alright then, let's do this my way." He threw Levi over his shoulder and bought him back inside.

"Put!Me!Down!Are you listening to me?!Hey!" He continuesly pounded his fist onto Eren's back.

He thrashed in Eren's arm but his grip only tightened. Heat immediately rushed to his cheeks when Eren looked back at him and smirked slyly. "It's a nice view here. It's a shame you keep moving." Levi's blushing face only made his smirk wider as he hit Eren's head.

"W-why are you looking?!" He yelled and kept hitting Eren's back but he didn't budge.

"How was sparring, young ones?"

A deep but old voice asked, interrupting them. It was their master.

"Levi won."

Eren bowed and finally set Levi down. Levi looked at him confused and opened his mouth to say something but Eren went behind him and put his hand over Levi's mouth.

"His technique was good and the only thing he lacked was defense."

The master looked at the both questionably, mostly looking at the quite badly injured 'winner' but didn't ask any further.

"Dismissed."

————————————————

The two ate their rice balls in complete silence, until Levi spoke up.