Merry..Birthday?

A loud thud was heard behind Levi to see his boyfriend on the ground,holding a christmas ornament. "Don't say it,don't you dare."The brunette muttered and glared at Levi but he only smirked and put both his hands on his hip. "Told you so~" He bent down and snatched the ornament from Eren's hand and walked to their christmas tree.

Climbing up the ladder,he hung the last ornament and climbed down but halfway through,the ladder started shaking. Letting out a high pitched yelp,he looked down to see Eren shaking the ladder,a shit eating grin on his face. It's Christmas for fucks sakes,not kill-your-boyfriendmas. "Eren what the fuck!?" He shouted at the brunette but only received another shake on the ladder. His eyes widened as he lost his grip and let out another shout,but was greeted with warm arms around him.

"How sweet of you darling,fell for me once and fell for me twice." Eren teased at the raven in his arms, obviously furious. "I could've died! I can't believe I'm celebrating Christmas with you." He huffed and tried to get out of Eren's grip,but it only tightened as the taller carried him bridal style to the living room,setting him down on the sofa. "Can you do me a favor?" He asked,smiling innocently as if he didn't just give the small raven a panic attack.

He clicked his tongue and looked up at Eren,still angry but answered. "What do you want?" Eren pet his head and smirked slyly before replying. "Wait here." "I'm not a dog." He spat at the taller and crossed his legs sassily. "Oh come on,don't be like that. I'll be back,so don't go anywhere unless I tell you to,and don't take off the blindfold." He took out a blindfold from his pocket and wrapped it around Levi's eyes,covering them.

Immediately after,he ran upstairs and saw that their friends were already here. Eren specifically called their friends here just to celebrate Levi's birthday,and of course,Christmas. Although Levi says he wanted to only spend it with Eren,they came anyway. Hange was still wrapping their last-minute Christmas slash birthday gift for Levi. They already had the present ready,they just didn't have wrapping paper.

"Hange are you done?Levi wouldn't be able to stay still that long." Armin and Mikasa was still trying to clean up the mess Hange made,picking up the excess wrapping paper. "Allllll done!" They held their gift up high and showed it to Eren as he returned a relieved smile. "Can I know what's inside?" They quickly hugged the present protectively, "No!You're gonna tell Levi." Eren sighed and nodded in defeat. Suddenly,a few knocks was heard.

"Eren? Who're you talking to?This shitty blindfold has been on me for 10 minutes now!" He called out from the door as everyone panicked. They all snuck in from upstairs using a ladder just half an hour ago as Eren was in charge of keeping Levi busy. While the two were decorating their christmas tree together,the rest of the group were all in the couple's room playing board games.

"Shit,you guys are gonna have to hide somewhere."

"Where?!There's too many of us!"

By the time they stopped arguing,Levi was already leaning on the door frame,his arms crossed. "Eren.." Levi said through his teeth,if glares could kill,the entire room would be dead. "Babe?Why are you here?I told you to wait at the couch." The brunette scratched his neck apologetically, the others nervously looking at the angry raven. "Is it still too late to tell you to sit at the couch?" A small hit was delivered on his head and Levi walked towards the door of the room,glaring at all of them. "Make it quick." He walked out.

"Should've made me the planner,Eren sucks." Jean retorted and Mikasa snickered. "Shut up horse face,this is why you don't get invited to parties." Eren smirked and pulled Armin to the door,gesturing him to go distract his grumpy boyfriend instead. "If I come back without a head,I'm blaming all of you." He stated before walking out to find Levi and Eren closed the door. "Alright,we have to get to the kitchen."

"Get the fucking ladder."

After Armin and Levi have been talking for about 10 minutes,Armin suddenly got a text. It was from Eren and he had to lead Levi to the kitchen, blindfolded. If taking risks were a person,it'd be the blonde at this moment. He politely somehow convinced Levi into the blindfold and led him to the kitchen.

"Happy Birthday Levi!And Merry Christmas!"

They all shouted in unison,a large cake in the middle of the table and confetti everywhere. It looked expensive and was decorated nicely. The small raven smiled at them, genuinely happy. No one has ever actually remembered his birthday but they did. He felt like they were his actual family,they treated him like he was. "Quick,blow your candles so I can eat the cake!" Sasha was basically drooling and made grabby hands towards the cake.

"Levi's birthday,he gets the first bite." Eren protectively said and grabbed a slice,handing it to Levi.

"Thank you guys,Merry Christmas."

Hello reader!Thank you so much for reading this one-shot. It's not my best and it was very rushed and last minute but it was Christmas and I wanted to celebrate Levi's birthday. Merry Christmas to all of you and please take care of yourselves. <3