Crimes together

⚠️Warning⚠️
Dirty talk?I wasn't sure if I should put a warning but just in case.

Also,Hange would be referring to they/them pronouns and would be non-binary in my one shots, I apologize if you do not prefer that.
————————————————

Loud police sirens rung in the criminal's ears as Eren and Levi looked back from their private jet.

The two lovers were crazy rich, they have robbed banks and stolen large heaps of money throughout the years, valuable jewelery, or anything that caught their eye.

Currently, Eren was laying his head on Levi's lap, gently snuggling into Levi's stomach.

"Leeeeeeviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?" Eren sang with a smile on his face, his voice abit muffled from the expensive silk Levi was wearing.

Levi put down his book beside him, setting all his attention on his boyfriend. "Is there anyone flying the jet?" He narrowed his eyes, the last time Eren had 'accidentally' crashed their previous jet, just to see Levi.

"Yeah, Annie and Reiner." The raven sighed and started stroking Eren's hair soothingly, enjoying the quality time they currently have together.

After such a long time, they barely spent time together, finally. Levi looked down at Eren and noticed that Eren was already staring at him.

Breaking their comfortable silence, Eren spoke up. "Do you like black and white or white and red more?" Levi cocked his head to the side, Eren was random but sometimes he needed context.

"Why?Are we getting new clothes?"

The taller slightly laughed,nuzzling Levi's palm and kissing his wrist. "No, a new mansion darling."

"Black and white, looks more modern."

Eren nodded, letting go of Levi's hand and pulled on the leather pants the other was wearing.

"Okay..Take off your pants." Instead of being shocked at what Eren said, he shook his head.

"No Eren, we're still in a mission." His stoic tone making Eren pout, he just flicked Eren's forehead.

Eren's pout deepened as he whined, "Please?I need them." He did the best he could to muster up his attempt in cute puppy eyes, hoping to convince Levi otherwise.

Even with how intimidating Levi usually looked, Eren was someone he couldn't say no to.

He swore there were sparkles in Eren's eyes. Sparkles. I mean, it was only him and Eren at the back of the jet and he did have shorts under.

He pressed his lips together and looked into Eren's eyes again, finally giving in.

He slowly slid the leather fabric off, a small blush on his face.

Just when it was enough space to expose his thighs, Eren dug his face in them immediately.

He always had this habit of stuffing his head in Levi's thighs and the raven just let him.

"Mmm, So soft..That's better." He hummed happily as Levi ruffled his hair. Levi gave out a sigh of content, Eren's cold face against his hot thighs. It was hot outside and he still wore leather, definitely wasn't thinking straight, but he never did, so look where he is.

It wasn't anything sexual, it was just comfortable for the both of them and Levi wouldn't admit it, but he enjoyed the attention.

Breaking the two's silence, a deep but feminine voice called, loud enough for the both of them to hear.