Study date

Eren's POV:

It was really sunny and the sun's rays were literally blinding me but I looked out the window as if the birds were the most interesting beings on this planet. Suddenly, I had thought about if I should bring Levi on a date later.

Movies?No, we've done that too many times.

Shopping? I love spoiling him but it's so cliche.

Netflix and chill? We all know how that one goes.

I'm thinking maybe somewhere we can relax and talk, it's cheesy and sappy but it's romantic and plus it's Levi, who the hell doesn't want a piece of that?

"Yeager, question 12."

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the question. Shit I wasn't paying attention at all.

I darted my eyes from left to right nervously until I saw Levi walk by my classroom and mouthed 78.

"Uhm..Uh..78?" I nervously choked out and I felt a wave of relief when I was correct. I really need to start paying attention to class.

I'm so grateful my boyfriend's a genius.

The bell rang and I immediately sat down as I threw my head on the table but a slim finger flicked my head back up. I lost my balance and fell backwards as piles of books fell on my head. One by one. Whoever the fuck this is, is about to have their heart shoved down their throat.

"Ow!What the fuck.." I winced as more books kept falling until I lifted my head up and saw Levi.

All my thoughts of murder immediately vanished.

He lifted his arm and lent me a hand as his foot impatiently tapped against the marble floors.

"Babe?Why'd you do that for?" I groaned and got up using his hand for support as he brushed a book off my head.

"I heard you got suspended for beating up someone today."

I scratched the back of my head and looked away,avoiding eye contact from this short mom-like boyfriend I claimed to have fallen in love with.

"Heh..he..He was being a bitch, alright?I had every right." Well I'm not lying. I stood my ground and stared at his always emotionless eyes and stoic expression.

He sighed and set his hands on his hips, skeptically looking up at me.

"Fine, what excuse do you have this time?" Yeah I didn't think that through.

I looked away from him to think of an excuse other than because I didn't like this guy for always harassing students, this one time he even touched Levi. Specifically, my Levi.

Who the fuck did he think he was?Obviously some asshole who can't keep his hands to himself.

"Dumbass." He tiptoed and pinched my ear,which was really cute but painful. It did remind me of how my mom used to pinch my ear too.

I grabbed his wrist and tried shaking it off, no avail. "Ow!Ow!I'm sorry!" He seemed to have taken my apology when he finally let go of my ear, but still looked angry.

As he pointed his index finger against my chest, he huffed. "One more time of suspension and you'll drop out, just stay in your own lane, alright? And no more fights."
He stated sternly.

I rolled my eyes but nodded along anyway, I mean no promises.

"Good, now there's an exam tommorow, let's do a study session now, my house." He bought up the topic of exam, maybe this is a good time to have a study session near a coffee shop that just opened up.