2 : Me vs Nari Jung

{HyeRi's POV}

As soon as class was over, I was going to approach Key and his group to introduce myself, but I looked up from packing away my books to see they were already approaching myself. I looked up to see another boy, with dark brown/black hair stepping up.

"I'm Lee JinKi, or Onew. I'm part of SHINee." "Oh, cool. And this is the rest of your band?"

The members all introduced themselves: Lee Taemin, Choi Minho, Kim Jonghyun, and of course Kim Kibum-Key.

"Well it was nice to meet you all, but I better get to class." I smiled, winking at the boys and turned on my heel.

Once I reached the end of the hall, out of sight of the boys, a shove from behind me caused me to trip and fall.

"Aya! Watch where your going!" I exclaimed irritably, as I slammed into a wall. I turned around to see a gorgeous girl, caked with layers of make up. "You should watch where you're going, a piece of fat on two legs needs to be careful." I picked up my things, turning to glare at the girl straight in the eye.

"Wow, if I'm fat then I wonder what you are." I smirked as she looked slightly taken aback. "I'm Nari Jung. And Key is mine so stay away from him." "Oh? And I'm sure he's yours because he's single." I emphasized on the single part and she frowned at me, her eyes igniting with fire.

"Watch out, touch myKey and consider yourself a walking dead person." "Yeah, whatever I honestly don't care."

Nari suddenley pushed me and I fell backwards, my legs sprawled out. I pushed the hair out of my face and did a back-flip to get out, a skill I had aquired in gymnastics. She looked at me astonished, but quicly recovered and attempted to push me down again, when I grabbed her wrist and pinned it painfully behind her back. She glared at me, writhing underneath my iron grip. "Two can play this game." I hissed at her.

Suddenly, Chen walked towards us and Nari looked up, startled, but immediately transformed her attitude into that good-girl, fake one she always wore for boys, I guess.

"Chen!" she wailed. "I was just trying to introduce myself and make her feel comfortable, but she turned all agressive!" she cried and I rolled my eyes. "Oh cut the crap, Nari. I witnessed everything. You lunged at her first." Chen snapped. "But..but Oppa! Why would you believe the new girl over your girlfriend?!?" Nari hugged Chen as soon as I let go of her. "You are not my girlfriend! I'm sorry, that position is for my first love. Also, yes! I do believe HyeRi over you because she is Baekhyun's little sister!" Chen pushed her away harshly.

I smiled to myself, thankful that Chen didn't buy into Nari's lies. "Thanks," I said and with a small smirk and a wave directed at Nari, turned on my heel and exited, feeling proud of my back-flip.

                                                                          --------

I settled down on my bed to do my homework, when my phone vibrated and I fished around in my bag to find it.

Key will find out about this, HyeRi.

I looked down at the text and gulped. "Nari." I said, hoping Key, like Chen, wouldn't believe her accusations.

***

Herro, I'm ALEX :) sophie wrote part of this chapter (the dialouge between nari and chen) but the rest was me. i'll be writing HyeRi's povs. hope you enjoyed this, please vote & comment if you enjoyed it <3  love you all