Prologue

"HyeRi! Hurry up, it's your first day in school back in Korea since you went to the United States for several years!"

Hyeri sighed at her brother's words and picked herself up off her bed where she had been playing video games and trudged down the stairs in her uniform.

***

The bell rang and the students shifted in their seats, turning around to stare at the new girl, who was Byun Baekhyun's little sister.

One boy in particular, Chen, one of her brother's band mates, stared at her, wide-eyed in awe at her beauty. She smirked at him. "Never seen a pretty girl before?" she mouthed and he huffed, mouthing a you wish back at her. "Nah, I'm just the first girl you've seen who questions your cocky self." she whispered as she strode past him to an empty seat.

But then it was HyeRi's turn to stare, but at another boy. Kim Kibum also known as Key.

Her mouth fell into a slight o shape and she fell for him right then and there, rivalry band to her brother's or not.

Byun HyeRi

Younger sister of famous band member Byun Baekhyun.
Has warm dark chocolate brown eyes and dark pin-straight hair, tall, and a slender frame.

She is still waiting for her Prince Charming to come and claim her.

She is known to be smart, sarcastic, and sassy, but can be very soft and loving when her walls are pulled down. HyeRi also has a very big crush on Key, a member of her brother's rival band, SHINee.

Chen

Member of famous band EXO.Has velvety chocolate colored eyes and light brown hair, and super handsome.

He is known as everyone's dream guy, a flower boy, and hearthrob, but not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

He develoups a crush on HyeRi, the younger sister of one of his band mates.

Key

Member of famous band SHINee.
Has a sassy personality, much like HyeRi's. He is very attractive, smart, friendly, and can be caring and mother-like when he wants, but acts like a douchebag sometimes.

He likes Nari Jung, the school's bully.

Nari Jung

The school's bully. Though she is extremely attractive, Nari Jung hides behind many layers of makeup and is as fake as the makeup she wears.

She has a flirty, sassy personality, and is a two timer.

However, she does like Key and will stop at nothing to make sure he is hers, whether or not she had multiple boyfriends.