4 : (p2) Revenge is Sweet

{ HyeRi's POV }

Revenge is always a dish best served cold, according to my mother.

But sometimes you don't have time for that dish to cool down. Besides, the hot burns more, doesn't it?

I recounted my plan fully to Chen.

"We are going to start by PLANNING. We have to get Nari Jung jealous, first of all, as I said before."

"But HOW?"

"We're going to pretend to be a couple."

I noticed his grin widen and the gears in my brain began turning. Chen must NOT, under any circumstances, read too much into this.

"This is going to be really good!" he exclaimed, a little to eagerly for my liking.

"But this is STRICTLY fake and temporary, understood, Chen?"

"Wha- yeah. I understand." His face fell for a second and I just rolled my eyes. Boys these days.

"And we're going to start as soon as we get to school."

"Do we have to kiss, or anything like that?" Chen questioned a little uneasily and I frowned slighty. The thought hadn't occurred to me while I was conjuring up Plan Bring Down Nari. It disturbed me- but what had to be done had to be done.

"Uck, kissing you- disturbing thought. Maybe once, to give Nari a real show. But not today." I grimaced, then continued. "And no one- except Baekhyun- and I mean NO ONE can know about this or the plan will fail." I said in a steely tone that I used for business.

"Our debut's today, Chen!" I laughed and ran off, kindly letting him eat my dust.

Nari was going to be so jealous and surprised.

I couldn't wait to see the look on her face!

( Alex's A/N: it's a crappy chapter i'm sorry :( but for all our drama llamas there will be a lot in the chapters to come :D )