9 : The Revengful Queen

{Chen's POV}

I was looking at my unfinished homework. "Stupid math." I grumbled as I took off my glasses and placed them to the right side of my desk. I started rubbing my eyes and stretching my sore bones.

Knock Knock knock

"Yah! Kim Jongdae! Open this door now! We need to discuss something." I heard HyeRi whisper.

"I'm coming." I stood up from my chair to open my locked bedroom door. "Yes?"

She looked at me stunned of a minute. Staring at the now swelling bruise on my eye. If you don't remember, baekhyun gave me a nice punch on my face a few hours ago. Her soft fingers dabbed on the bruise. I flinched back. It was painful.

She snapped out of her daze. "Sorry for that." She mumbled as she pushed pass me to sit on my bed. "It's fine. Anyways- what's up?" I twirled my chair around and sat on it.

"I got a call. From an unknown number. It was Nari. She was moaning Key's name. I don't know what they were doing but it was disturbing." She explained.

"And this has to do with me because..."

"Because I want revenge." She crossed her arms and said that in a matter-of-fact tone. That was the HyeRi I knew and had a crush on. The revengeful queen. My revengeful queen.

"Okay. So what's the plan?" I asked. Afraid of her answer. "I know that this is far fetched. But since she seemed to be doing 'things' with Key, why don't we just make a video of us- I can't believe I'm saying this. Making out. And like 'accidentally' send it to her." She cringed at her own words.

I blushed madly. "Um- yea, well- this is new. Uh, sure. I mean you're going to have to explain to baekhyun as to why there is a video of why his little sister is making out with his friend."

"I already did. He didn't like the idea but he doesn't like Key being with Nari so he approved." She shrugged as she opened up the camera on her phone.

I crawled onto my bed. We made sure that the angle didn't show my black and blue eye. "This is only for show purposes. So don't get any ideas mister." She gave me a pointed look. I nodded and slowly started to lean in.

Her lips tasted of spearmint. They were plush and warm. Everything felt like it was going in slow motion for me at least.

I didn't even notice that she was recording. I pulled her small frame onto my lap. Everything felt so perfect. Except it wasn't. The girl I was kissing doesn't have any feelings for me. Only Kim Kibum.

Before I could comprehend it, we had to end the kiss. She crawled off my lap and walked out of my room awkwardly. I looked in the mirror on my wall. My bruise on my eye was still vivid. But two new ones were forming on my lips and neck.

She gave me a hickey.