chapter 2-unexpected surprise!

the following week during 1-A training at usj, villains appear out of a portal a group that calls themselves ''the unknown''

three people come out of the portal, the group has at least 20 people that's what some people think, others believe that they have over 100 but none truly knows but the group. the leader whom is named okito kija, the co-leader is named Haruki, and finally Enya hiko some of the most wanted villains, but it was impossible for the heroes to get the three of them.

Enya snickers, saying in a cold tone. ''well well well if it isn't the next generation of wannabe heroes. it would be too bad if something happened to them.''

the three of them attack the students as more of an okito group appears. jeko would fight Enya. Enya would say, ''jeko quirks; fox quirk abilities; can do anything a fox can. that's interesting.''

jeko would look at enya confused, saying in a scared/worried tone. '' how did yk that-''

enya looks at jeko and says, ''easy it's one of my quirks''

enya would use her supernova quirk on jeko but keira would swiftly block the attack with her rock barrier. ash and hatoshi right behind keira. keira glares at enya, saying in a cold tone. ''leave mah, friends alone you dam villain. I won't let you hurt mah, friends'' 

keira took down her rock barrier then glares at enya, saying in a cold tone. ''your outnumbered 'villain' give up''

pros walk-in from getting a call that backup was needed at usj.  all the villains of okito group would manage to escape, but before enya went into the portal shed say to keira, ''this isn't over 'hero-''