chapter 5-fighting strong!|'ua sports festival is here!'(part 2)

it gets close to the end of the final round. miyu was currently in 1st, hachiro in 2nd, keira in 3rd, and keno in fourth place. keno and miyu go up against each other. keno tried to copy Miyu's quirk but miyu used her quirk on keno before he could and keno fell off the stage him remaining in fourth place. the loser of the last few 1v1battle only fights one more time while the winners got to fight two more times.

next up was keira vs hachiro. keira began by making a massive ground explosion by warming up her body temperature to 700 degrees. hachiro jumped up dodging her attack the counter-attacks by paralyzing keira and then controlling her mind telling her to go off stage but something happened keira quirk would active making another explosion upon touching the ground hatoshi got close to the edge of the stage, keira going towards him. ''give up yet sleepy boy jr.''

hachiro glared at Keira, saying to her in a raspy tone.  ''hm nah not even close to giving up pompom jr.''

meanwhile, in the stands, 1a would watch this intense fight between two of their classmates. ash would say. ''damn how much longer until this battle ends.'' jeko respond. ''literally this taking forever.'' Miyu then spoke up. ''it depends on how long these two decide to keep going. neither one of them give up easily. Keira is determined to win to prove to her father that she's not worthless or a mistake like he says she is.''

their battle lasted long and it felt like forever then finally it was getting close to the end as they both got exhausted. ''cmon hachiro just walk off, we are both getting tired of fighting. '' she then mutters to hachiro. ''if I don't win my father won't be proud of me-''

hachiro mutters. ''right whatever ira but no matter what you do that angry pomeranian won't be proud of you but believe what you want.'' hachiro walks off the stage, then we would get a break before the final battle between two childhood friends who are now rivals. who will win? an angry pompom jr with father issues or the nerd jr child.