💌 Yanderes Together 💌 2

⚠️ Warning! ⚠️ this one contains kidnapping and mentions to killing someone s o y ea h

| Yandere Reaper x Yandere Error |

Reaper smiles "so what's ya name cutie" he grins while staring at Error. Error sweats a bit blushing "it's Error....what about you?" He looks at Reaper.

Reaper floats and sits by Error more blushing "Reaper~" he winks. Error looks away and blushes as he hides it "kay what do you wanna chat about-" Error gets intruded by a loud scream coming from Swap.

Error quickly jumps off the couch and heads to Swap leaving Reaper alone on the couch...

Reaper POV

....that damn Swap...I'll kill him...no no...TORTURE HIM...he stole my Error from me.....Error my darling you will be mine...I'll do anything to get you to be mine...

End of POV

Error says "Swap you okay?" He stares at Swap. Swap nods "I accidentally tripped and the glass filled with punch smashed on the ground" he sweats as the mess on the floor.

Error sighs "alright don't scream bloody murder Swap-" he sweats as he goes away to get a mop and broom not realizing that Reaper is following him with a shadow on his face.

Error opens the closet door which has supplies of cleaning stuff and other boring things. "Here it i-" his mouth gets covered by a rag. Error's eyes widen as he tries to get out but the person won't let him as he falls asleep and falls to the floor before Reaper catches him

"ah ah...don't want you to get hurt...that would be horrible of me to let that happen " Reaper holds Error bride maid style and grins blushing. Error just lays there not moving as he breathes deeply as he sleeps. Reaper just teleports to his house and lays Error on his bed.

"Hm...have a good rest darling~" Reaper smiles as he kisses Error's head gently as he locks up every window and door so Error won't escape him..

Reaper just goes to the kitchen to make something for Error. Reaper hums as he making a chocolate cake for Error as he thinks how much he loves Error...