Infinite Multiverse Part 9

In John's universe, there also consists of two friends, one named Blue, and the other named Craig. Blue is a blue creature that came from nothing in 1948. his whole body is just blue scribbles, and because his body is not entirely blue,  so you can see holes through his body. He truly has no gender due to not having genitals, but has no problem being called any pronoun. It is also physically impossible for him to be sexually or romantically attracted to anyone.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Craig was born in 1947, and when he was 10, an evil wizard killed his parents and turned him into a lobster just because he liked misfortuning random families, and he would turn back into a human 7 years later,  but since he spent 7 years of his life as a lobster, he would be 7 years younger than what age he would have actually been. After that, he decided to adopt the name Captain Lobster. Captain Lobster and Blue met eachother when Blue was 15 and Captain Lobster was 16. A year later, the spell wore off of course,  and Craig was a human again, but he was 10.                                                                                                                                                                                                               Craig explained the things that happened to him, and to say Blue felt bad was an  understatement, but he was happy Craig was human again. A few weeks after that, they went on various adventures, such as meeting a 47 year old traveller known as Jerry that decided to move close to Blue and Craigs house. Blue also got a cow in 1970 he named Big Mac. He had an extreme obssesion towards Big Mac, such as when a coyote tried to eat it, Blue used his powerful axe to chop him into little pieces, and throwing them in a fire.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                And in 1968, Blue believed it was time to fight the Great Goblin, a being that hasnt fought in over 60 years. He is a very powerful being, able to destroy entire houses in a single swipe. He can fly, and can breath fire. Blue decided to get one of his other friends, Dan Andres, a 19 year old crocodile from australia hes known even longer than Craig. He promised Craig he was gonna take him to fight the goblin, but he forgot he also promised Dan as well, so he decided to take Dan, and that he was going to lie to Craig.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         When they went to the cave, the goblin  roared loudly, and even that destroyed nearby trees. They then began their battle and it was extremely difficult.  Blue and Dan and even the goblin were severely injured, but the goblin was a little less injured, and was about to breath more fire to take them out, when Dan called for his Crocodilian brethren as a last attempt, and they were able to take him out. When Blue came back from his adventure, Craig asked him what he did, and Blue told him he definitely did not go to defeat the goblin without him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Blue was so bad at lying, that Craig saw right through him, and not just literally. Blue then admitted he went to defeat the Great Goblin with Dan without him, and apologized. Craig forgave him, but told him he had to clean his house for a week, and Blue agreed. In 1983, Blue met a 4 year old zombie girl that was zombified at birth, and was adopted by a zombie. Luckily, Blue was able to kill the zombie, and used a special carrot on the girl that cures only zombies under the age of 17.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    He adopted the child, and named her Stella. 14 years later, she meets a librarian in his mid 40's that is good friends with Blue, and started dating him. They then end up marrying a year later,  and in 1999, they have a child that becomes a powerful sorceror in 2017. Unfortunately, recently in 2020, a zombie horde bursted through the door right when Blue was daydreaming, and was even able to take down the powerful guard Blue hired, and they killed the family members and zombified Stella. Blue angerly killed all of the zombies, but was able to trap Stella, and all thanks to Craigs high intellect, was able to make a potion that could cure zombies under the age of 50, and was able to turn Stella back.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     They offered her therapy, but she refused, and decided to become the occupation her husband had, and worked at the same library he worked at. Blue, feeling bad decided to give her a pet  parrot that she named Harry, her husbands name. Sometimes, she thinks she sees her family, but it turns out to only be in her head, and she has many nightmares of horrible events similar to what happened to her before. But, she has gotten better. Not cured completely, but she will get better. In 2001, they get a baby dolphin known as bubbles. They also have a rare golden zombie they named loser, and he was the last zombie ever, as the rest are gone.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Blue and Dan also got into a petty argument over which one is cooler, until they decided they just werent going to be friends anymore, and Dan moved to australia. Craig tried to talk some sense into Blue, but he would not listen. On the bright side however, Blue has become a much better fighter than before, and he can lift half a ton. The reason he is not rusty is due to the fact that he cannot die of natural causes, and cannot age. Infact, when Blue came out of nothingness, he did not look any different than he did now.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Craig is also powerful, even more than Blue, having powerful armour that makes him immune to any sort of heat, and a powerful sword. Not to mention, he knows how to create potions, something Blue has no idea how to do.