Infinite Multiverse Part 11

After Master Puppet, Veggie Monster, and Elmer are done, Master Puppet then teleports into hell, where they meet Satan. "Finally, you are finished." Satan said. "I was about to not consider including you and your little friends into this little plan." In fact the only reason Satan was find with Master Puppet doing the stuff he did in his universe was because it was bad.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         "Now, are you sure you wish to have this power?" Satan asked Master Puppet. "Of course!" Master Puppet said. Satan than gave power to Master Puppet, Veggie Monster, and Elmer, giving them extreme power. Master puppet now can cast powerful spells that could destroy an entire galaxy. Elmer was given super strength, being able to lift 800 pounds. The baby emus in his pocket were changed into large demonic monsters that are even more powerful than Elmer, and they are loyal to him due to them getting attached to him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Satan, Master Puppet, Elmer, Veggie monster and the emus then go to the Dimensional Pyramid, a place in between the universes, where Satan and Master Puppet begin to destroy universes. Zeus, who caught wind of this, was going to go back to chilling, but when he realized it was Satan, he quickly went over to the pyramid, where Satan then teleported into heaven, took the angelic orb, an orb that is even more powerful than Zeus, and he absorbed it, and even when Zeus teleported to hell, it was too late, and Satan was now an 8th dimensional being.                                                                                                                                                                                                                    He then trapped Zeus in a cage that he is not powerful enough to escape, and Satan continued to destroy multiverses in an instant. Going to the other universes, its 2021 now, Stripes has gotten some amount of respect for King Jones the 31 years they have fought. King Jones, feeling he was a bad king for letting hippos do what they have done for so long, came to an agreement with 90% of hippos, the 10% being friendly, that they can stay into their own seperate sanctuaries, with all of the food they want, and everything, all thanks to Orange. Super Q is still chilling with his baby and Robert. And John found out that Pricer is actually his father thanks to his mother.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Blue has also made amends with Dan, but they are still not friends. Orange has found out Satan is destroying universes, and he transported him, King Jones, Grey, Soldier, Purple, and other heros from different dimensions except for Robert, who was taking care of Super Q's son, to hell, the place Satan and Master Puppet are at. Satan then unleashed his demons, and they vary in power from being able to destroy entire planets, to being weaker than a human. Satan has so many demons,  hundreds of thousands, that he cares very little about them.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Blue, Craig, Dan, John, and Pricer took out the demons that could destroy entire buildings, Super Q and King Jones took  out the strongest demons handily, as, if this is not already clear, the strongest demons can only destroy planets, and both King Jones and Super Q could both destroy a universe without trying, and they are both 46 years old, equally the same power, they both are 40 sextillion times the speed of light, and they are both 6'2 tall. Purple and Soldier also kill the strong demons.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   After the demons all died, both King Jones and Super Q decided they were going to fight together, as Super Q thought King Jones was pretty cool, and vice versa. They then fight Elmer, Veggie Monster and the emus, which they decided to leave to the Power Force, as both Super Q and King Jones could kill them with ease, and mainly with the help of Barry and Sheldon, they were able to beat them.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 King Jones and Super Q then fought Master Puppet, and they were getting toyed with, as Master Puppet could destroy a Multiverse if he wanted to. Grey and Soldier asked if they wanted them to tag in, but Super Q and Jones refused, as they wanted to do this job by themselves. Suddenly, the powers connected, as Orange secretly put an aura between them when both are feeling extremely determined, and are close, as Orange had his crystal ball that predicted this exact thing, but a clumsy orangutan scientist bumped into it accidentally, breaking it, and it takes years to create a new one.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Super Q and Jones, after a Long fight with the Puppet Master that lasted 50 minutes, were able to defeat him. Satan then fought, and King Jones and Super Qs attacks, could not even scratch Satan, and he flicked them both, knocking them out. "Man, your true friendship conquers all thing  you got going on is dumb. It doesnt always work like that, you corny, pretentious imbeciles." He said. Orange, knowing there was no other way, called up his good friend, Cthulhu, the great and powerful octopus-like creature, who was able to be tamed by Orange back when Orange was in his early 20's.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Cthulhu then transported him and Satan into a realm he created in only a few seconds, and they fought for hours, until Cthulhu got bored, and let Satan land a hit on him, which did absolutely nothing. Cthulhu then sent him to a place where he would die over and over again. Orange also used this time to bring back the other multiverses. Cthulhu then teleported over to Orange. "There, he wont be bothering people anytime soon." He said. "Now, do not expect me to do this all the time, only call me for emergencies." Cthulhu would have told him he would do something awful to Orange if he said that, not caring if they are friends or not, but believe it or not, there is leverage Orange has over Cthulhu.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      The eraser, a thing that can erase anything except for omnipotents. The reason Cthulhu cant just take it from orange is because the gadget is impossible to take from Oranges jacket pocket, and Orange made its so only he can take it off if he wishes. For other people, Orange has made it so if he were attacked by something stronger than him, it would automatically sense the power of the attacker, and use a gadget on that level, and this goes up to beings that are about King Jones or Super Q's level.                                                                                                                                                                         But Cthulhu is far stronger than them, so Orange also might use a gadget he has that would send him to a place that would take 20 years to get out of, and he also has a suit that he can transform into that is faster than Elephants in his universe, and he can transform into the suit nonillions of times faster than the speed of light.                                                                                                                                                    This suit is about as powerful as Cthulhu, but if that does not work, he will use the eraser that only beings with immeasurable speed can dodge. Orange also, with the help of one of his machines, was able to shoot himself with a beam of energy that made him resistant to existence erasure.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 The reason he rarely uses these gadgets is because he considers it not only  unnecessary to use it, but also too easy. "That demon was no match for me." Cthulhu said. "I am a 12-dimensional being." He lives in the 12th dimension, a place where only 12 dimensional beings and above can go into without instantly dying. He then left, but not before releasing Zeus, and giving Orange a book known as the Book of Exposition, which explains pretty much the things he witnessed that includes the Greek God's, Fellow Outer God's, and others. After that, things have been going well. Super Q and King Jones hang out, crossing dimensions to meet, and things so far have gone well. And while those universes stories have pretty much ended, Orange still is going to read the Book of Exposition, wanting to know more, as Cthulhu actually gave it to him as a late birthday present, as Orange recently turned 62.