Puzzle Pieces: Part 1

Nightmare Foxys voice came in Foxys head again. "You will have about 5 dreams...each dream will contain the pieces you need...the next time you go to sleep, be on the lookout for a purple top hat..." Foxy nodded.

Later...

Everyone, including Foxy, was at their default table talking again. Foxy kept what Nightmare Foxy said in the back of his mind, for now. "Everything ok, Foxy? You seem really off lately...and earlier was...interesting..." Freddy said. Foxy sighed. "I'm fine...and I apologize for the way I acted earlier...these dreams are getting to me..." Everyone looked confused. Foxy realized no one knew about the dreams except Puppet and Goldie.

(Also, would you guys prefer if I made tiny paragraphs like an actual book? Lol. I'ma start now. Sorry 😐.)

"Do you mind explaining these dreams to us all? I think we would like to know." Bonnie said. Foxy looked to Mangle, who seemed kind of hurt that she hadn't known about this.

Foxy looked down at the table. "They started a few months ago...maybe even when we first got moved...it seems almost every night I have the same dream, but the outcome always is different until the end. This purple bear keeps showing up and telling me things, bad things, that will happen to us...I don't know what they mean, and I sure as hell don't want to find out..." Foxy finished. There was more, but he couldn't tell them.

They would think he's insane! He could only imagine how Mangle felt. She hadn't heard about this until now, just like the others.

"I-I'm sorry...I should've told you guys sooner...I was scared that you all would think I'm crazy..." Foxy said. Mangle hugged him tight. "We would never think that...we're your friends...we'll always be here for you! Especially me!" Mangle said gleefully.

Everyone nodded, and said comforting things to Foxy. "Thanks guys..." Foxy kissed Mangle and they snuggled. Everyone made an 'Aww' sound and Toy Chica squeeled.

Later...

Foxy was talking to Puppet and Goldie in the office. "The entity, although he calls himself Nightmare Foxy, told me to search for parts. He told me I'll have 5 dreams and each part will be in there." Foxy said.

"Did he say what the parts were?" Goldie asked. "Not all of them. But he did say that in my next dream, to search for a purple hat." Goldie looked to the top of his head at his black top hat. 'My old hat...' Goldie thought.

"What if he's trying to manipulate you into letting him kill us all by setting him free?" Puppet said as more of a statement than a question. "I've had a couple of conversations with him now. I think we can trust him." The clock chimed 6. "Time for me to find that hat..." Foxy said and ran to the storage room.

Foxy sighed and closed his eyes, and let his mind go clear. Soon, he was asleep, and at...

Fredbears Family Diner...

Foxy opened his eyes. He was in his old cove. It wasn't known as Pirates Cove back then.

He walked out of the little room that his stage was in. "Purple hat..." He reminded himself.

"This isn't going to be so easy...you might have some trouble, but stay determined. Once you find the piece, you'll wake up." Nightmare Foxy said.

Foxy went to the managers office. There wasn't any surveillance yet. Foxy searched the room for a bit, and found nothing.

He went into a hallway, and saw Freddy with his back turned. 'Could this be trouble?' Foxy thought.

He approached Freddy slowly. Once he got to Freddy, he tapped his shoulder and Freddy turned. He was holding the purple top hat.

Right as Foxy was about to grab it, a massive wall, with a door in the center,  built itself up around Freddy, who seemed lifeless.

"What the hell? Ugh, stupid dream world..." Foxy said. The door looked like it needed a key. 'Great...'

Foxy went to the main room and saw Bonnie and Chica, also lifeless. 'Odd...' He walked past them, and into the kitchen to look around for a key.

He searched every cabinet, every drawer, even in the fridge and oven, and still, found nothing. "Where could this damn key be?" Foxy went back to the main room. Chica and Bonnie were still lifeless, but now they were looking in his direction. Foxy got chills and went backstage.

He searched the small space. He looked in every spare head, on the floor, on shelves. He even checked behind and around the generator that was in there. "Not an easy task..." Foxy sighed and left. Chica and Bonnie were right infront of the door to backstage and Foxy jumped back.

Foxy looked in Chicas mouth, and saw a key. 'Oh great...' Foxy carefully reached for it. When he was about 2 inches away, Bonnie bit his arm. Foxy shot his hook out at Bonnies face and he screamed.

Chica shot her arm out at Foxys stomach, and landed a pretty good hit. Foxy clutched his stomach for a second. He looked up, angry, and slashed his hook across Chicas chest, and then her face.

Chica and Bonnie were now both unconscious. "You guys have terrible fighting strategies..." Foxy muttered.

He reached for the key that was in Chicas mouth. 'Gross...' He thought. He went back to the hallway where Freddy was. He put the key in the door and the wall and door disappeared.

Before Foxy could do anything, Freddy jumped on top of him. "Why didn't I see this coming?" Foxy said. He kicked Freddy off of him and stood up.

Freddy growled. "Can't speak huh? Dreams are a wild place..." Foxy said and lunged himself at Freddy. Freddy was pinned. "Cya in the real world Fred..." Foxy shot his hook through Freddy's stomach.

Foxy looked towards the hat that was on the ground and went towards it. "Well, it wasn't a total disaster..." Foxy walked towards it and picked it up.

Foxy blinked. He was in the storage room, clutching the purple hat. "One down...four to go..." He said and sighed...

To be Continued...

---------------------------------------------

Ooh! Intense-ish...Anyways! This was a fun one to write! I hope you guys like it! This is going to be a 5 part series in my story BTW. Just a heads up 😄! So! I hope you guys are still here! And as always! I'll Catch Y'all On The Flip Side!