I'm the Trash Man

Traffic in Cybercity was an absolute nightmare so you did your best to avoid it. You were on your way home from work when you discovered a short cut across one of the many busy intersections that filled the city. It was through a sketchy alley but thankfully there was no one there and the smell of garbage was better than getting hit by a stray car. Not really paying attention, you had your nose buried in your phone when you all of a sudden trip over something. Bracing for impact you put your hands out to catch yourself to save your face from hitting the concrete, when you sat back up only injury you had was some scrapes on your hands. You turned around to figure out what you had tripped over to find what seemed to be a tiny living dummy sitting himself up rubbing the side of his head. 

"Oh shit.." you mumble, you quickly get up and head over to him and hold a hand out to help the little man "Hey I'm sorry for knocking you over, you alright?" 

The Dummy looks up at you then your hand, happily taking it "I'M FELLING QUITE [A+] PAL!" he stands up then wobbles a bit almost falling over again, but you catch him before he does. 

"Woah easy there bud.." you look at the side of his head and see his porcelain is cracked and some sort of weird black ooze is dripping from it. 

"Damn that doesn't look good..you need help with that crack mister uh..?" 

He puts his hand out to shake yours "SPAMTON G. SPAMTON! AND [no can do]! NOTHING A LITTLE [tender loving care] CAN'T FIX!" 

You shake his hand "well I'm Y/N...c'mon I feel bad at least let me fix the crack for you" 

Spamton hesitates looking at you up and down unsure about this stranger he just met then nods "YOU'VE GOT YOURSELF A [[DEAL]] DOLL!" you smile and nod leading him home.

-----------------------

Once the two of you arrive you allow him to enter first, locking the door behind you. Spamton shivers at the sight of being in a new place then pipes up, "YOU SURE DO HAVE A NICE [home-sweet-home]" 

You lightly chuckle at the way he speaks then nods, "thank you..I'll go start the bath for you and then we'll patch up the cracks" 

Spamton nods and watches as you go to the bathroom. This whole time it never really occurred to you that you basically let a stranger into your house then you remember that he's like 2 or 3 feet tall and could easily pound him into a pulp if he tried anything. This thought kinda made you laugh calming your nerves as you finished filling the tub, calling out to let him know the tub is ready. Spamton walks in "THANK YOU [valued-customer] FOR YOUR [hospitality]!" 

You smile at him, making him blush lightly "of course! now while you're in the tub try not to let the crack get to much water in it, ok?" 

Spamton gives you a thumbs up "alrighty then and you can toss your clothes into the hall and I'll put them in the washer for you" 

Spamton nods again and shuts the door once you leave the bathroom so that he can undress and hop in the tub. About a minute later, after you put the clothes in the washer you hear Spamton call out your name. "Y-Y/N?? I NEED A LITTLE [generosity]!" 

You rush over and put your ear to the door, "everything alright?" 

"I UH.. CAN'T REACH THE TUB.." he stammers, you can hear the obvious embarrassment emanating from his voice. 

You stifle a laugh and clear your throat, "may I come in?"

"Y-YES"

You turn the knob and step in being careful not to innappropriately look at  the small puppet man, however you couldn't help but examine a little bit. He had a greasy mulletand his whole body was made of porcelain. Your eyes began to wander as you came closer to help him into the tub, his crotch area had a plate that seemed like it could be removed filling your mind with curiosity as to what could be under there. You settle him into the tub, "all good?" you ask him

Spamton eagerly nods making you smile and just as you're about to leave he grabs your hand. "WAIT [hot minute]! UM.. DO YOU THINK YOU COULD [help a lonely heart]?" Spamton asks while holding up the lufa that was in the tub. 

You feel a little taken aback but nod anyways, letting your emotions cloud your reasoning.

====================

Author Notes: Ahhhhh I love spamton so much I had to make a fic let me know what you though of it and what you look forward to seeing the next will be a smut so dont worry about that ;)