Bubbles

You kneel beside the tub and first grab the shampoo. You put some in your hands and lather it up while Spamton got himself comfortable in the tub. You begin to rub the shampoo into his mullet and massage his scalp at the same time. Spamton sighs fully relaxing in the tub enjoying being taken care of, it's been so long since he received this kind of hospitality. "Y/N..?" 

You pause for a moment "yes? am I hurting you at all?"

Spamton lightly shakes his head "NOT AT ALL [lovey-dovey], I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS TOWARDS [me, myself, and I by G-Eazy]..." 

You smile at him "your welcome, I couldn't just leave you there after what I did to your head..what were you doing in that alley anyways? avoiding traffic as well?" you chuckle.

Spamton chuckles as well but that lightheartedness fades quickly, "SORT OF..THAT [can of tomato soup] IS MY [home-sweet home].."

You feel bad for asking now "I'm sorry for prying into your life like that..."

Spamton turns around and holds your hand, his so tiny compared to yours "DON'T BE DOLL..YOU HADN'T A [Clue] ABOUT IT SO THERES NO NEED..."

You lightly blush at his fondness "thank you..you're quite the little gentleman..."

"I TRY MY HARDEST!" He says as his smile grows a little wider and his cheeks turn a rosy color.

You continue to wash and rinse his hair being careful not to get water into the crack on the side of his head. Setting the shampoo down you grab the body wash and once again lather it onto Spamton. Spamton shivers at the touch while you rub it onto his back and shoulders, making sure to get into all the grooves and joints on his body. You eventually get to his front side, rubbing the soap on his chest. Spamtons cheeks turn a brighter shade of red and his breath hitches, shutting his eyes, and praying nothing forms because of this. You blush aswell knowing that Spamton can feel your warm hands against his porcelain body. You work on his arms next and while doing so something floats up out of the water that makes Spamton squeak and his whole face goes red. "O-OH DEAR.."

You tilt your head and grab it, it's a piece of porcelain. Gulping hard, you look to see where it came from. Sure enough it came from his crotch. You look at Spamton and he immediately covers his face in embarrassment "I-I'M SO SO SO SORRY [deary].." he glitches slightly on the word "so" causing him to loop for a moment.

You look down into the water you see a tentacle, protruding from where the plate once was. Spamton sniffles, truly embarrassed, but you move the hands from his face. "Hey listen it's ok..if I'm being honest I'd be the same way..." your face heats up at the words you just uttered.

Spamton looks up at you the corner of his eyes tear up "WHY ARE YOU SO NICE TO ME..?"

"I enjoy helping those who need it...and judging by your uh..'predicament' you need some help.."

Spamton whimpers in response "so let's get you clean and dried off and I'll help you out, alright Pinocchio?" The both of you laugh at your little joke and Spamton nods wiping his face shakily

"YOU GOT YOURSELF A [[DEAL]]..."

Authors Note: I know I said I'd make this one smut but this time I absolutely promise the next one is smut I swear don't hurt me ahh- 😰