Home Again, Home Again.

The two of them took the bus back home and then flopped on the couch. Y/N stretches, "that was great! Want anything to drink?"

Spamton nods tiredly, "[nice fresh and and cold water] please.."

Y/N nods back and stands sluggishly walking into the kitchen grabbing two cups and filling them with water and ice. Meanwhile Spamton sits up and takes his shoes and coat off removing his shirt as well then sighs, a bit of steam flowing out of his mouth. Y/N comes in and hands him the glass. Spamton gulps the whole glass in one gulp then burps "MY, OH, MY [pardon me]!"

Y/N chuckles "it's alright just be careful not to get hiccups.."

Spamton nods then looks at Y/N "SAY WHY DONT I [Ready set start!] THE WASHER TO CLEAN OUR CLOTHES?"

Y/N nods, setting his glass on the coffee table in front of them, "sounds like a plan, you alright with me being in my boxers?"

Spamton nods, "[a-ok] WITH ME PAL!"

Y/N removes his shirt and pants then hands them to Spamton. He watches him carry Y/N's and his own clothes off to the washer. "He's so sweet.." Y/N sighs blissfully.

Meanwhile~

Spamton loads his own clothes into the washer then picks up Y/N's. [He's so much bigger than me..] he thinks to himself while holding the shirt up. He blushes then looks at the door and makes sure Y/N can't hear him. Spamton holds the shirt to his nose taking a deep breath and sighs shakily [this smell its..heaven..~] he pants lightly feeling his dick grow in his pants. [God I'm pathetic..I can't go back out there looking like this...I'm sure he won't know..] he removes his boxers.

Author Notes: sorry this one was short but the next one's gonna be a smut 🤪 let's gooooo once again sorry for taking ages don't hurt me 🥲
-Morbid