Returning the Favor [SMUT]

Yet another smut warning UwU enjoy lmao

(this one might be a little hard core for people but im unsure ._.' so fore warning)

Spamton hops off the bed stand in front of Y/N, his smile full of lust. Spamton removes Y/N's pants, with a little help from Y/N of course, and his cock springs up in front of Spamton. "H-[holy moly].." Spamton says under his breath.

Y/N laughs nervously at Spamton's remark then jolts a little in surprise as Spamton's tentacle like tongue wraps around the base of his dick. "h-holy moly indeed..." Y/N pants his face heating up.

Spamton licks up to the tip then opens his mouth and takes the whole thing in his mouth at once. Y/N moans through closed lips, head leaning back, face hot with pleasure. Spamton moves up and down his tongue still wrapped around the dick. Y/N's moans get louder as he gets closer to cumming, "S-Spam..I think I'm about to..hah...c-cum..." his legs shiver.

Spamton removes his mouth and tongue from Y/N's dick "NOT YET [valued customer]...I WANNA TRY ONE MORE THING..~"

Spamton gently pushed Y/N down making him lie on his back. Spamton then climbs on top of Y/N and rubs the end of his dick on his butt. Y/N pants "you sure about this..? I don't wanna..mm...hurt you.."

Spamton nods " I WANT TO MAKE YOU [feel good inc.]..." He then unexpectedly drops himself onto it, Y/N's dick sliding straight on in.

Y/N holds his breath in shock for a moment at the sudden feeling and then breathes again with his eyes closed "h-holy shit take it slow spamton.." he opens his eyes to see spamton looking up and shaking.

"W-woah hey spamton are you-" Y/N starts to lean forward to hold Spamton but he stops him and looks at him.

Spamton's face is red and a few tears line his eyes, and his glasses are a bright pink, "FUCK ME."

Y/N's eyes widen at Spamtons sudden demand then smiles devilishly, "alright then...if you say so spammy just don't say I didn't warn you..." Y/N grabs Spamtons waist,switching positions so he's on top and spamton is laying on the bed now, "I can be ruthless..~"

Y/N starts to fuck into Spamton. Spamton squeals in surprise then moans, all the pain he felt quickly turned to pleasure. Continually Y/N fucked into Spamton, all the while smiling, panting, and grunting with each thrust he made. Spamton let his legs go limp, they bounced with each thrust. Y/N picked him up, "lookit that I could use you as my little cocksleeve," he leans down and whispers into spamtons ear with a gruff voice, "you'd like that wouldn't you, puppet boy..?~"

Spamton feels shivers go up and down his spine cumming again just from Y/N's words. Y/N continues to fuck into Spamton as he cums, making him cum a massive load all over them both. Y/N bites his lip, getting closer and closer then right before he cums he pulls out, "open your mouth.." he pants.

Spamton obliges and does so. Y/N jacks off the last bit and cums into Spamtons mouth. "Hah..God damn..." he lays beside Spamton. "We should probably clean you again huh?" He laughs.

Spamton nods and cuddles beside him "IN A BIT [my love]..."

Y/N nods "alright but let's try not to fall asleep like this"

After a bit of cuddle time Y/N carries Spamton to the bathroom turning on the tub again. The two of them sit in the tub together and chat, while helping each other get clean. "THANK YOU LIGHT nER< I'M NOT [so sure] WHAT I WOULD HAVE [done] WITHOUT YOUR KINDNESS AND HOSPITALITY.."

"Aw it's no problem Spamton, thank you for being such a gentleman..and you don't have to call me Lightner yknow? You just call me by my name.." Y/N chuckles

"Y/N. SORRY FOR NOT [address]ING YOU AS SUCH, BEEN AWHILE SINCE I HAD [friend request accepted]"

"Hm..well at this point I'd say we're a little more than friends..y'know?"

Spamton nods. After they finish wrinsing Y/N picks up spamton again and dry him off along with himself and set Spamton into bed with himself, "anything you may need before bed?"

Spamton shakes his head and cuddles under the covers, "JUST [you].."

Y/N smiles and gets in bed beside Spamton cuddling up beside him, kissing the top of his head, "gnight Pinocchio.."

Spamton giggles then falls asleep, Y/N following right after.

Authors Notes: ahhhh I love a nice fluff at the end, what do you guys think they should do together first? More smut? Getting to know each other? Date? Or just goofiness- also I do art stuff so if you'd like me to illustrate moments in these stories I can do that just comment and let me know :)