Steamy [SMUT]

Spamton held his writhing tentacle in one hand and in the other held Y/N's shirt close to his face. He took in a deep whiff of Y/N's shirt, smelt like them and sweat. Spamton panted into the shirt steam rising from his mouth as he stroked the tentacle, it wriggled and started to move to try and come in contact with the shirt. Spamton let's it and starts to dry hump the shirt, the smell intoxicating his senses. He becomes noisier, getting closer and closer to climax.

Y/N notices the steam leaving the laundry room, and gets up to investigate. He hears Spamton's grunts and pants and feels his heart thump. Y/N peaks into the laundry room to find Spamton in his current state. He covers his mouth then quickly moves back to the couch and sits, his own dick growing hard.

Spamton thrusts into the shirt more and more then feels his climax coming. He grabs the shirt and sticks it on his face and jacks off in the other hand. Panting hard he cums on the floor in front of him moaning silently, his tongue rolling out his mouth as he cums. Spamton pants and recuperates cleaning the mess on the floor and he mumbles to himself "God I'm disgusting..." he sighs and stuffs the shirt into the washer and he pulls his boxers back on then heads back to the living room.

Y/N hears his foot steps and quickly crosses his legs, hiding his rather noticeable boner. Spamton flops on the couch "SO! WHATS ON TV?"

Y/N smiles "how about something on netflix?"

"OOOOO WHAT DID YOU [have on your mind]?"

"Have you heard of (favorite Netflix show/movie)?"

Spamton shakes his head "CANT SAY I HAVE!"

"Well in that case let's watch it! I think you'll love it.."

Spamton nods and wiggles on the couch getting comfy. Y/N turns the TV on and put on the show/movie.

About an hour later

Y/N shifts his legs, rubbing his still hard dick and against his legs looking for some kind of relief. He lightly pants and Spamton looks up at him, "YOU [a-ok] Y/N?" He says tilting his head a little.

Y/N quickly nods "yep just uh, tryin to comfy eheh.."

Spamton raises an eyebrow "THAT SOUNDS LIKE [Baloney only $9.99!]..."

He scoots closer to Y/N grabbing his leg and pulling it away. Spamton lightly gasps at the hard on "W-Woah.."

Y/N looks away in embarrassment "I saw you..in the laundry room..."

Spamton covers his mouth, his face turning red and his voice glitches "oh crap..I'm sorry you probably think I'm disgusting don't you you want me gone now I bet I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sor-"

He gets stuck in a loop but Y/N grabs his hands and he stops. Y/N kisses his hand "You're fine Spamton..actually I'm flattered..."

Spamton looks up at him, "r-really?"

Y/N nods then gently pushes spamton back, "really.."

He gets atop Spamton and gently kisses him, Spamton returning the favor kissing back. Y/N picks up Spamton, not breaking their make out session for even a second, and Spamton wraps his legs around Y/N's waist. Y/N presses him up against the wall, opening his mouth wider allowing Spamtons tentacle like tongue to explore inside. He pulls away after a bit panting heavily watching the steam flow from Spamton's mouth. Spamton lifts his head and takes a deep breath and blows out alot of steam into the air so it wouldn't be a cause for concern later. "I ACTUALLY HAVE A LITTLE [magic trick] I WISH TO SHOW YOU.."

"Oh? By all means be my guest"

Spamton unwraps his legs and then stands in front of Y/N, "YOU MAY WANNA [clear the way] DEAR"

Y/N backs up, curious as to what's about to happen. Steam hisses and pours out the crevices in Spamtons body as his parts shift. Y/N can tell parts are moving but it's hard to see through all the steam. Eventually the moving stops and the steam begins to dissipate leaving behind the now taller puppet. "[Hoochi mama] ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE IVE DONE THIS.."

Author Notes: so ●w● how y'all feeling lmao- their will be more smut with Spamton NEO in the next chapter so eat up for now :)))
-Morbid