Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey

Spamton woke up before Y/N. He looked over at Y/N, sleeping peacefully beside him and smiled then frowned. Spamton knew that by the time Y/N woke up he would either get kicked out or Y/N would forget the time they had the night before. Spamton sighed and moved a strand of hair away from Y/N's face and smiled once more. Better make the most of this opportunity... he thought to himself.

Spamton hopped out of bed and left the room as quietly as possible and decided to cook breakfast for the two of them. He looks into the fridge and examines his options. Spamton makes his decision and grabs the carton of eggs, along with sliced meat and cheeses. He pulls out a pan from below the counter and gets to working.

Y/N wakes up to the smell of eggs and all spice. "Who's cookin..?" He looks beside him to see that Spamton isn't there, "Spamton?"

He pulls on a pair of PJ pants and walks out to the kitchen. Spamton is stood on a stool by the stove, cooking eggs and toasting toast at the same time, what a cute little chef. Y/N smiles and leans against the wall that leads into the hallway, watching Spamton move left and right. Spamton feels a chill go up his spine and turns around "O-OH! LIGHT nER<! IM MAKING [a hardy breakfast]! I HOPE THATS [a-ok].."

Y/N smiles and walks over, "of course it's 'a-ok' spamton..it smells great..." he gently kisses the top of Spamtons head, making Spamton red cheeks to turn a brighter shade of red.

"EAHAHAHAH-" Spamton laughs awkwardly at all the attention, he's definitely not used to this.

Y/N goes to the toaster and finishes it for Spamton, placing it onto the plates that were lain out already by Spamton. Spamton finishes the eggs and puts half of the scrambled eggs on one plate and the other half on the other plate. He carries them to the table and sets them down at the chairs across from each other. Spamton pulls the chair out for Y/N and he sits "thank you kind gentleman~" Y/N says in a teasing way.

"YOU'RE WELCOME MY [good sir]~"

They both share a chuckle and begin to make their breakfast sandwiches. Meat, cheese, and then the egg. Y/N takes a bite and makes a noise. Spamtons head shoots up when he hears Y/N "IS IT BAD..? I'M SORRY.."

Y/N quickly shakes his head and covers his mouth slightly while he talks "no not at all! Quite the opposite! This is delicious, I mean it's just eggs, and yet it's fabulous!"

Spamton smiles and waves his hand "[aw shucks you're making me blush..]"

They finish their breakfast and Spamton gets up to take the plates to the sink when Y/N suddenly stops him. Spamtpn looks up at him confused then Y/N takes the dishes, "I'll do the clean up, you go get dressed silly.."

Spamton looks down at himself. He's butt naked. He laughs awkwardly and runs to the laundry room to grab his clothes from the dryer. He puts his old attire on then heads back into the kitchen "SORRY ABOUT THAT [pal]-"

Y/N nods at him "it's alright, you're just lucky cause you're cute.." he gently pinches Spamtons cheek making him blush.

"EHEHEH.."

Y/N finishes and gets dressed then heads to the living room where Spamton is sat. "So what would you like to do today?"

"TO DO? YOU WANT ME TO DECIDE?" Spamton is shocked that Y/N is even interested in him nonetheless wanting to know what he'd want to do.

"WELL UM..I UH..." he glitches a little trying to rack his brain for an answer to quickly.

Y/N places a hand on his head "it's alright, take your time we got a long day ahead of us.."

Spamton shivers at Y/N's touch "H-HOW ABOUT...[Chuck E. Cheese]?"

"You mean an Arcade?"

"[DING DING DING]!"

Y/N laughs, "alright then, arcade it is"

Authors Note: wkbdjekabd THEYRE SO CUTE OH TO BE Y/N 😭😭 I KNOW IM THE ONE WRITING THIS BUT IM JEALOUS OF MY OWN WRITING AHHH- anyways :) hope ya'll enjoyed that one lol