Lonely Lonely..

Y/N had gone out for groceries and Spamton said he'd stay at home to protect it, plus his legs were a little sore from all the walking around the day before. Spamton lounged on the couch and scrolled through the channels on TV, uninterested considering every channel seemed to be on commercial break. He shut off the TV and sighed in exasperation, I should have gone with him.. Spamton thought to himself. But if I did I probably would've just gotten in the way.. he sighs again and shuts his eyes, letting his mind wander. Spamton was thinking of the time the 2 of them had spent together and how he can't wait for more. However he couldn't shake the feeling that things were going to well for himself. He has a home, a lover, and a brand new wardrobe. Spamton is thankful, sure, but he feels that soon it will all be torn from his tiny hands. Spamton sniffles; he doesn't want this to end, he doesn't want to be without Y/N. Spamton takes a shaky deep breath to calm down. We need to give thanks to Y/N, he's done so much for us.. he thought to himself.

[LATER]

Y/N comes back in with groceries in hand. "I'm home!" He walks in then stops once he reaches the dining room. The floor was covered with balloons and streamers were hung up. Behind chair shuffling could be heard, "[crap]-" spamton muttered.
Y/N cocked their head with a smile, "Spamton?"
Y/N moves the chair and behind spamton had gotten himself tangled in a big 'Thank You!' sign. "HEY [D]-[Doll]!" Spamton stuttered
"Hey there Spammy, what's all this for?" Y/N asks
"WELL UH.." he sighs "I WANTED TO [Give Thanks this season to the ones you love~] AND I GOT [Tangled] UP.."
Y/N smiles and laughs "oh dear.." he picks him up, "you didn't have to do this for me y'know..you staying here is thanks enough silly..."
Spamton smiles warmly and squirms a little, "DO YOU THINK YOU COULD [Help!! Please!!] ME OUT OF THESE [Puppet strings]?"
Y/N smiles biting his lip "If it's alright with you, I'd like to have some fun first~"
Spamton blushes and his smile grows wider.

Author Notes: YALL SHOULD READ MY SELF INSERT WITH SUNDROP, PLEASE I BEG OF YOU ITS WRITTEN SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS AND THE CHAPTERS ARE LONGER- 😭❤