15

i walk to my kitchen to make some breakfast . today is sunday which is the day after my friends leave me with heeseung and my friends came at my house to eat breakfast together and wanted to tell what happened yesterday . " tiha quick im so hungry " nara said to me while making sad face , so that i will make the breakfast quickly . " come here and tell the pancake to cook faster" i said with my no emotion expression .

" can you faster please mr pancake" nara said in a mock tone . i laugh at her and shook my head . " so " mari said . i turn my head towards her " what happen yesterday with you and *cough* " she cough playfully as for heeseung's name . i roll my eyes to her .

" what happen to you guys yesterday . you all had fun going on a double date? " i said while making " " with my finger on the word 'double date' . then they look at each other then look away making me squint my eyes and smirk . " what the hell happen ?" i wiggle my eyebrows , teasing them

" well we went on a seperate ways . so we have our own date " mari said as nara nod her head and smile innocently . my eyes widened feeling happy for them .

" so you and heeseung ? " nara said . i look at my pancake and then flashback running through my mind

"im his brother "

" we have the same father but different mother . jake's father divorce my mother when i was 2 . my father got a chance to be a doctor in australia so they were in a complicated relationship . then ,my father married another woman in australia which is jake's mother . my mom also married to another man . but my mom and jake's father is in a good relationship now . they are friends . when i turn 5 my father brought jake so that i could meet jake . i don't like him at first but as time goes by he's like a brother to me now . we always eat ramen together and do basically everything together "

" suddenly i got a call from my dad about jake .my dad knew that he want to gave his eyes to you . he agree on jake's decision after some arguments . jake told about his mom to dad making dad open his heart . then he ask me a favor to look after you since he went to australia to find an eye donor after he gave his eyes to you .he don't want anything bad happen to you so he send me to look after you . he want you to wait for him "

" he told me your house address so when you go to the prison . i follow you quietly , don't want you to know i was following since its kinda creepy . then i saw you crying in the rain, soaking wet . then i approach you . im not supposed to do that since jake told me to just look at you from afar "

" then things change and we started to get closer . i fall for you tiha . im not supposed to do that since you're my brother's love . in this world , it doesn't hurt to give a chance a try , right ?"

" tiha !!!!!!" i came to reality and saw my pancakes burn from being on the stove for too long . i flip the pancake and it was pitch black . " you almost burn the house down " mari said while her hand is on her heart . shock from what happened . while nara , eating one of the pancake secretly then her eyes widened when she saw me turn my head .

" is there something bothering you ? " mari said to me as i look at them blankly . " yeah im fine . its just im not feeling very well " i said , lying to them and they trust me , maybe because i might feeling unwell because of my eyes surgery .

i continued making the pancake and put it on the plate carefully to make it look pretty . " enjoy your pancakes " i said as nara clap her hands excitedly even if she ate one of the pancakes quietly , she still gets hungry . i laugh at her

" maybe we can go to a triple date next time " mari said

" me and jay "

" nara and sunghoon "

" you and heeseung "

i choke on my pancake when she said that . " yah !!" nara said while patting my back while mari give me water to drink . " omg tiha you're so weird today i think there's something going on with you and heeseung " mari said making me sit straight because hearing heeseung's name makes me feel awkward . its very awkward since we almost kiss yesterday . and the problem is i close my eyes . imagine heeseung as jake . and he falls for me .

it doesnt hurt to give a chance a try

this words kept on replaying on my mind . " nah its really nothing we just went to the beach thats all " nara and mari look at each other then they look at me back . i look at them when they stare at me . i sigh

" i will tell you when im ready okay " i said while playing with my pancakes with my fork ,poking it