you chicken crack-head.

this story will be written from my perspective, as a heads up. also, this chapter contains mature content implied so feel free to skip ahead to the next chapter.

wooyoung

"oh my god... r-right there, woo... oh, I'm so close..."

a loud moan left the boy currently pinned under wooyoung, his hips moving as if a jackhammer had been implanted into his hips, hitting his sweet spot immediately and repeatedly.

if he was being completely honest with himself, though, he had already drowned out his voice, the high-pitched tone giving him some sort of frequency-related headache.

"mhm, somebody's a good boy, aren't yo-"

before wooyoung could finish his sentence, his bedroom door had been slammed open, three idiots standing there.

"YA! there's something called knocking! i was in the middle of something!"

wooyoung at least had enough decency to pull out of the now annoyed male, pulling his sweats back up to rest loosely on his waist, throwing the flushed male his shirt as he quickly put on the rest of his clothes.

he didn't bother sparing any of the boys a glance, mumbling a soft 'see ya' in woo's direction before he flew down the stairs, the house door closing harshly behind him.

the three baffling buffoons, who had caused the poor boy to become embarrassed, simply shared a look before they all broke out in laughter, flopping onto various items in woo's room; yeosang flung himself into the beanbag chair, jongho spinning happily in the computer chair, and yunho having a staring contest with the poster in his bay window.

"so, wooyoungie, how badly did we interrupt this time?"

a cheeky smile covered yunho's lips as he stared up at the younger, laughter bubbling past his lips as he watched Woo's bright eyes narrow down into slits.

"what the hell did you interrupt my precious privacy for this time? and please, for the sake of my sanity, do not say to try and help you find this mystery man of yours that we've heard about for the past two years but never seen?"

his eyes had shifted over to yunho during his rambling, eyes turning into crescents at this point.

"ya! it's not my fault I can't find him... nobody told him to vanish off the face of the earth..."

yunho simply grumbled before forcing himself out of the seat, slinging an arm around yeosang's shoulder, joining him on the bean bag.

"besides," his brother began to speak. "we did you a favor. sorry to embarrass the poor guy, but we could hear him. outside. in the driveway. i don't know how you always end up with the loud ones."

wooyoung felt a small smirk fall upon his lips, simply shrugging at his brother's comment. it had been two years since he had moved in with him, and besides the very annoying disturbances during his...intimate hours...he was glad he had chosen to live with his brother instead of getting an apartment with his other friends, changbin and yeonjun. not to say that he didn't want to live with them; that was far from it. he and yeosang lived exactly 5 minutes away from high school and soon to be college, which just made everything in life easier.