boo, you.

we're they moving too fast? they had literally only met for about three hours prior to their first interaction and here they were, already becoming make out buddies.

san's mind was a frazzled mess as he sat in bed, still staring at the goodnight message from wooyoung. now don't get him wrong. he loved their new arrangement. he enjoyed the heated and heavy makeout sessions with wooyoung.

his lips are so soft. yet. rough? and his hands? my gosh. they're smaller than mine but..holy shit.

it had been about three weeks since they began, and everything was going smoothly. they'd find each other or text each other when they were stressed or just bored and needed the others mouth as an outlet (woo being the one who craved san's lips more).

so if everything was fine, why was san feeling a little apprehensive about it? was it the risk of people finding out what exactly they did with each other? they weren't exactly sinning, there'd been no penetration of any sort, but why did he still feel like he'd be labeled if people knew the nature of their relationship?

in the three weeks they'd been fraternizing in their own way, their friend groups had slowly began to merge together, mainly because of hongjoong and yeosang.

there were days when all seven of them would go out together, sometimes out to eat or to amusement parks, even going to a beat the bomb room for seonghwa's birthday and ending it with a slumber party at hongjoong's place.

the groups just... clicked. as if it were natural and they were all meant to hang out together.

of course, there was still the fact that jongho stared at san as if he were the devil incarnate, san having not the slightest idea as to what he could've possibly done to the boy he had just met almost a month ago.

he released a heavy sigh before shutting his phone off, flopping backwards into his bed, letting the darkness of slumber consume him as his arms instinctively wrapped around shiber.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"mrs.hwang only goes easy on hyunjin and yeji because they're her children." felix let out a soft whine, narrowing his eyes at his best friend.

the current topic of their conversation was their history teacher, yeji and hyunjin's mom. most of the friends saw her as a woman who's grading was strict unless it was towards her children, always giving them the highest marks in a class or a few extra to help boost their grade.

"she goes easy on me too..." san's voice drowned out as he saw six pairs of eyes glare at him, the culprits soon giving up as they just slouched.

"just imagine when ni-ki starts going to school here..." bang chan snickered to himself softly, knowing the hwang siblings younger brother would have an even easier time than them.

yeji couldn't help flashing a shy smile at his laugh, sitting rather close to him.

san didn't miss the way the two of them kept their hands out of sight, a smirk covering his lips before he heard somebody calling his name.

he turned his head to see seonghwa standing by the food line, holding up a bag that seemed to be...

"my cupcake!"

san bid his friends a farewell, all but tripping over his own two feet as he speed walked to hwa, reaching for the bag, maneuvering through the litter of tables that just seemed to appear at the most inconvenient times.

"ah. ah. what did you get on your english exam? and proof?"

san grumbled to himself as he pulled his backpack off, pulling out the exam with a crisp 100% written in the corner.