TWO

Taehyung wokeup to see that his room was a mess, Even if this man was a playboy he was a perfectionist. He liked everything around him to be perfect. Maybe that's why he wasn't like the other playboys in SEOUL.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I ordered the maid to clean my room and went to Kookie's room. He was playing video games, suddenly he jumped out of his beanbag and started to put on a shirt that was lying on his bed. 'Good morning Tae' he said while buttoning his shirt. 'Morni-' I was about to say when.. "TAE!! COME DOWNSTAIRS RN" Dad yelled.

I hated Dad, he was the rudest person I ever saw!! He was always rude to me and my mom, maybe he was the reason I--

COMING!! I yelled back stopping my thoughts..

I came downstairs irritated of dad's yelling.. "Son, we need to talk to you" Mom said
I sat beside mom and said that I was listening. Dad started the conversation "You are old enough to get married and we have already gave a proposal to the owner of the KIM INDUSTRIES, your marriage will help us expand our business and make my old friendship with Mr Kim stronger." He said it in one breath as he wanted to get this conversation over with

I WAS SHOCKED! Of course my parents knew that I was known as the playboy of SEOUL and had no interest in getting married. He already mentioned that this was nothing but a deal.

That when my mom interfered in my thoughts "We gave a proposal for his eldest daughter but he denied it saying that she was building her career and was a doctor, she isn't interested in marriage rn, so we gave a  proposal for his second daughter Kim Jennie, and he gladly accepted it"

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung stood up and shouted "I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED!! AND THAT'S FINAL" slamming his hand on the tea table which made Mrs Kim flinch.

JISOO'S POV

I was wearing my sandles to go to work when Jennie walked up to me looking like she just saw a man die. I noticed a letter in her hand. "Are you alright?!" I asked worriedly, she handed me the letter in her hands. It was for me. I started reading it..

Dear Jisoo,
Mr Kim from the Twili Industries
Sent a proposal of marriage for jennie
With their son, I don't how she will
react I say that I accepted it.
Please make her understand that
It's for the good of both the businesses.
His name is KIM TAEHYUNG.

I was shocked as much as she was, I asked her "Did you read it?" I mean of course she read it, I was so confused that I didn't know what to say..

She ran to her room crying, It was very rare to see jennie cry the last time she cried was when her best friend died in a car crash last year. I knew why she was crying, THE LAST LINE OF THE LETTER. Every one knew Kim Taehyung as the playboy of SEOUL. I was soo sad for her that it almost made me tear up a little..

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I walked out of our mansion furiously and called Jimin to pick me up. I didn't know what I was doing, why was i so scared of marrying someone anyone, it's not like i am bound to stay loyal to her anyways.. I smirked while thinking.

JISOO'S POV

There was no doubt that he wouldn't stay loyal to her after marriage. I went to her room, I saw JENNIE'S tear stained face that hurt me, she was scrolling on her phone with no expression on her face.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was waiting for Jimin when I got Dad's call I received it and stayed silent he said "We're meeting them tommorow" in a commanding voice and hung up.

AUTHOR'S note:-
How do you guys like the story so far?
This was a long chapter at least for me.. lol

Thank you for reading!