FOUR

2 days before the engagement

JIMIN'S POV

"Can we meet?? I need to talk to you.." Tae said to someone on his phone. Out of curiosity I asked him "Who was it?"

"Jennie" he mumbled, I was surprised. "I thought you didn't even had her number, besides why do you even want to meet her? It's not like you made any contact with them since that day.." I kind of shouted.

"Shut the fuck up Jimin, I didn't had her number I got it from my mother and I want to clear some things before the engagement" Taehyung said in his deep voice.

"We are here!" I exclaimed, "Great now I have to deal with all of the pending work from last month.  Why did I even go to Bangkok!?" Said tae's irritated face.

I told him.that we can do it later if he wasn't in the mood, he agreed and we went to a nearby restaurant for lunch.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was already so irritated that I didn't want to work that day so I took the day off.. We were at a restaurant ordering our lunch, when.... I SAW HER! What was her name again.. Ji---kang.. no.. Ji--soo.. yes!! JISOO my eyes lit up. She was there with two of her friends maybe idk.. She looked more beautiful than ever

 She looked more beautiful than ever

I was staring at her, at this point.. "TAE! TAE!!!" Jimin shouted "uhmm...yea??" I replied. "The waiter is still waiting for your order!!" Jimin mouthed.

"I'll have sushi and an iced tea.. uhummm.. yeah that's it!"

JENNIE'S POV

I don't know why Taehyung wanted to meet me.. I said yes to him anyway..

After a few minutes JENNIE'S phone rang

ROSE'S POV

It was sunday. I woke up late had a delicious breakfast and now I was roaming around the house..
That's when I heard Jennie Unnie yelling on her phone
"WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME?! I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME!!"
I went to her room and saw her face buried on the pillow and phone thrown away on her beanbag

"Unnie are you.....o..kk?? I asked
"No I'm not!! Rosie...Idk what to do!! She said hugging me. I've never seen her this broken.. It made my heart ache!

"Unnie you can still cancel this marriage no... this deal!! It's a freaking deal between two families not a wedding!! I'll tell mom and dad if you want.." I said

"No rosie, please don't!--- she was about to finish when her phone rang again this time I saw who it was..

IT WAS...YOONGI Oppa!
But why was he calling her??

Yoongi Oppa and Jennie Unnie were friends from high school, they were a year junior than sooyaa..
I knew they were close even if Oppa didn't went to Seoul UNIVERSITY, Unnie still managed to keep in touch with him.

But does he know that Unnie is getting married??
Why was he calling her?
Is he the same person Unnie was yelling to??
Why is jennie Unnie crying all of a sudden??

Omg!! I had so many questions..

I decided to call Jisoo Unnie, I explained her the situation, she was invited to hangout with the newly engaged couple- Irene and Suho. They were her batchmates from college.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

My food was getting cold so I decided to eat it fast. That's when I noticed Jisoo was leaving the restaurant.. she was worried. I wonder why.

That's when I see---- is that Irene?? The girl i slept with day before yesterday, I knew she was engaged.. but wait..

I am so confused rn!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-
Who do you think Yoongi is?
And
Is Irene cheating on Suho?

If you liked this chapter please vote for it and comment what you think..

Thank you for reading!